Trump's Doral Resort to host 2020 G7 Summit

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't really understand why the progs are losing their drool over this. The only thing I can think is that they're told to oppose everything Trump does.
I really wish he would suggest to them that they shouldn't drink drain cleaner.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Wow ... so your ignorance regarding money/economics really is all encompassing isn't it??

No profit?
Can you really be THAT stupid as to think there's no profit made????? Christ even Gilligan should be able to figure this one out.

Which Specific Group are you whining about ?

The statement was make charging cost to the FEDERAL GOV. I would expect all others to pay full price

but you be sure and come back with the company loss earning statement and PROVE OTHERWISE

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't really understand why the progs are losing their drool over this. The only thing I can think is that they're told to oppose everything Trump does.

Yes you do.......

The Boss

Yes it has, so stop it. Trump has been a megarich news story since the 80s.

You kids always think nothing happened until the day you were born. That the world was just some big void until you emerged to grace it with your presence.
No it hasn't .trump claims it but no one has seen it to verify his claims. I fully understand he says it and you and others follow like good little supporters but he is lying to you and he thinks you can not grasp what it is he is doing to you and from the support he gets, he is right.

The Boss

Exactly. End of debate.
There is no debate trump is crooked and he is stealing from the tax payers of this country and making a profit for his personnel business's.He's a liar and a cheat. You're a smart business man I'm sure you know this already.

The Boss

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There is no debate trump is crooked and he is stealing from the tax payers of this country and making a profit for his personnel business's.He's a liar and a cheat. You're a smart business man I'm sure you know this already.

You are being ridiculous.

This_person

No it hasn't .trump claims it but no one has seen it to verify his claims. I fully understand he says it and you and others follow like good little supporters but he is lying to you and he thinks you can not grasp what it is he is doing to you and from the support he gets, he is right.
They don't analyze based on his claims, and he files financial disclosure statements annually.

Have you reviewed them?

The Boss

You are being ridiculous.
I would beg to differ , he has filed for bankruptcy 4 different time and lets no forget his debunked College scam among may other failed attempts to scam the public.

Just to start..........
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-546

https://www.americanprogress.org/is...31299/100-ways-100-days-trump-hurt-americans/