Trump's Doral Resort to host 2020 G7 Summit

black dog

Free America
I get it, you guys are in full melt down mode, he’s setting up new reasons for impeachment each week.

Fox News’ Wallace is now saying there is a 20% chance the Republicans will impeach, that number is just climbing.

We are the ones on Full Melt Down,,,lol

DHnf-Q1VwAA7-g_.jpg

So post what laws The President has broken?

The Boss

You don't even know what this means and you're floundering. Go back to your handlers and ask them how you're supposed to respond. They'll craft a statement for you.
They're two different and separate things , Taxes and Financial disclosure , Release the taxes and let everyone know if the statements on his financials in true.

The Boss

Oh please. Just looking at the titles of the links, they're bullshit progbot manipulation articles. And you believing that garbage makes me laugh in your face.

ATROCITIES!!!!

TRUMP HURTS AMERICANS!!!!!

:yawn:

I'd explain it to you but I know you are too wrapped around your programming to even listen, so I won't waste my time.

Meanwhile, your Borg Queen Hillary is running around in interviews calling everyone a Russian agent. But you rock on with your "ORANGE MAN BAD!" talking points.
Try reading the links you might find them interesting. The GOP is collapsing on trump and deservedly so..................

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...-percent-chance?amp&__twitter_impression=true

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is that what I said? I said the reason in his Tweet was BS, he didn’t cancel Doral because the Dems are outraged, or if it is then Nancy and company are much more powerful than this forum thinks.

I'ma go with "he knew the progs would lose their hivemind at the direction of their media masters, gather like locusts to throw themselves on the street in protest and be a security risk."

Did you hear about Mayor Pete cowering before Hillary Clinton and her insane accusations against one of his fellow veterans? Guess we know what's important to him now, don't we? :)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fox News’ Wallace is now saying there is a 20% chance the Republicans will impeach, that number is just climbing.

Chris Wallace seems to make a career out of being wrong. I have no doubt he's wrong about this as well.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Did you hear about Mayor Pete cowering before Hillary Clinton and her insane accusations against one of his fellow veterans? Guess we know what's important to him now, don't we? :)

I didn’t, I watched him on meet the press and he said: “I’m not comfortable with it”

How is that cowering?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn’t, I watched him on meet the press and he said: “I’m not comfortable with it”

How is that cowering?

Here you go, pumpkin.

And even in your MtP link, he didn't denounce it. Someone disparaged his fellow veteran with an outrageous lie that he knows is a lie, and Petey boy snivels and says he's "not comfortable". He's probably on the phone with the Borg Queen right now furiously kissing her ass to make up for daring to even mildly talk back to her.

black dog

Free America
Here you go, pumpkin.

And even in your MtP link, he didn't denounce it. Someone disparaged his fellow veteran with an outrageous lie that he knows is a lie, and Petey boy snivels and says he's "not comfortable". He's probably on the phone with the Borg Queen right now furiously kissing her ass to make up for daring to even mildly talk back to her.

He would probably settle for a weekend home in Gary.......

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Here you go, pumpkin.

He said he didn’t want to get in the middle of it because frankly Tulsi is a nightmare candidate and Hillary needs to shut up.

He made the right move by not feeding into the media’s desire to create this drama. Tulsi likely won’t even qualify for the next debate, just like she wasn’t in debate 3. Pete is now in the top three in Iowa and honestly doesn’t need to throw himself in the debate about what Hillary said about her.

Trump attacked McCain repeatedly, did you folks ever say anything about a single republican not defending McCain? Hah, bunch of hypocrites.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He said he didn’t want to get in the middle of it because frankly Tulsi is a nightmare candidate and Hillary needs to shut up.

He made the right move by not feeding into the media’s desire to create this drama. Tulsi likely won’t even qualify for the next debate, just like she wasn’t in debate 3. Pete is now in the top three in Iowa and honestly doesn’t need to throw himself in the debate about what Hillary said about her.

Trump attacked McCain repeatedly, did you folks ever say anything about a single republican not defending McCain? Hah, bunch of hypocrites.

:lol:

Sorry about your guy. I'm sure it hurts finding out he's a shitbag who sucks Hillary Clinton's fat ass because he's terrified of her.