Trump's Doral Resort to host 2020 G7 Summit

black dog

Free America
Trump attacked McCain repeatedly, did you folks ever say anything about a single republican not defending McCain? Hah, bunch of hypocrites.

Because McCain wasn't a Republican.... Well, his name plate said Republican, but his voting record said he was a Democrat.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Better than you, I don't need to insult . I'm glade to see you in your own element.
They're two different and separate things , Taxes and Financial disclosure , Release the taxes and let everyone know if the statements on his financials in true.
What are you expecting to finds that the teams of accountants - his and those from IRS - missed? Be specific...for once.

transporter

What are you expecting to finds that the teams of accountants - his and those from IRS - missed? Be specific...for once.

Is that your new line of thinking on his taxes???

Before it was you can't learn anything from taxes.

Now it is what did his accountants or those from the IRS miss...really??? His are paid to push the envelope...he also provides the info...he overinflates or undervalues his properties for tax purposes...that is already know.

The IRS is completely ove rmatched...years of budget cuts to IRS have see to that.

littlelady

God bless the USA

· 22h

I thought I was doing something very good for our Country by using Trump National Doral, in Miami, for hosting the G-7 Leaders. It is big, grand, on hundreds of acres, next to MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, has tremendous ballrooms & meeting rooms, and each delegation would have...

.....its own 50 to 70 unit building. Would set up better than other alternatives. I announced that I would be willing to do it at NO PROFIT or, if legally permissible, at ZERO COST to the USA. But, as usual, the Hostile Media & their Democrat Partners went CRAZY!

9:18 PM - Oct 19, 2019

black dog

Free America
No,....his voting record said American. Unlike trumps.

You know President Trumps voting record?

Liar.....,,,,,,, you Millennial's crack me up....

IMG_1814.JPG