Trump's Doral Resort to host 2020 G7 Summit

black dog

Free America
Please, keep laughing .

3bkw5k.jpg

EGKjhILVAAAnyu9.jpg

This_person

Do you admit they are not tax records ?
Absolutely! Do you admit tax records (a) are already reviewed by the government and have been for decades, (b) will tell you nothing about his net worth, (c) will not include any specific details of any deals with any partners or banks, (d) are not appropriate for review since there is no evidence of any specific criminal activity, and (e) are not constitutional requirements for any president or presidential candidate?

I've answered you even though I asked you (repeatedly) my question first. Will you actually answer me without evasions or distractions? Just direct answer?

The Boss

Absolutely! Do you admit tax records (a) are already reviewed by the government and have been for decades, (b) will tell you nothing about his net worth, (c) will not include any specific details of any deals with any partners or banks, (d) are not appropriate for review since there is no evidence of any specific criminal activity, and (e) are not constitutional requirements for any president or presidential candidate?

A)Yes
B) No
C) No
D)Wrong
E) Yes.

BOP

WTF is wrong with making a profit?
It's the American way.

Is there a difference between paying to stay at a Trump resort, and getting paid $500,000 dollars to speak to the Russians?
Yes, of course there is. #orangemanbad

BOP

I'm not sure how there wouldn't be. To me, and maybe I'm just cynical, Trump was the one who asked "what about Doral?" when locations were being looked at. Doral isn't making much money right now, and provides him with the most revenue of any other hotel or golf club. While Mulvaney (who also is the OMB Director) said the choice will save "millions", he couldn't provide any figures to back that claim. Doral just hosted the pro-Trump American Priority Conference (you may have heard about the highlight of the event?). The US govt. has paid $546/night at Mar-A-Lago for each staffer plus another $1,000 bar tab for White House aides. Eric Trump has stated that the resort would still utilize the Summit's publicity to fill rooms with guests who likely won't be paying "cost". Outside of Doral, Trump has visited his other properties more than 100 times. He's brought foreign leaders so not only is the US govt. paying Trump's organization, but so are foreign governments.
I want to see the per-diem on that location before accepting the $546.00 a night number. Maybe demonrats can get away with that but no way the travel approvers are going to approve something like that for when they are personally liable for signing off on. I'm not saying it can't happen, but I am doubtful.

As to the bar tab, pffft...back when I was selling cars, a buddy and I went through more than a combined $1,700.00 paycheck for a 3-day weekend, mostly drinking. Friggin' lightweights.

As to the taxpayers paying for something that foreign governments are paying for: show me.

Last edited:

This_person

What is the criminal activity that is being investigated?

If there is evidence of criminal activity being investigated for which tax returns would be evidence, why not simply subpoena the returns via the court system by a prosecutor? Doesn't the fact that they do that tell you that there is no actual crime? Are you really that uninformed on due process?