Trump's Doral Resort to host 2020 G7 Summit

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
My next MPD will be.

The Bass
View attachment 141951

You can use this image as an avatar. Or not.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What false assertion ? You spin to cover your ignorance is very amusing.
You really ARE as slow as you appear.... You are the moron that insisted Trump had all those personal bankruptcies...and then posted links describing the typical bankruptcy proceedings for commercial entities that happen every day by the hundreds throughout the US. :patonhead:

From your links:
...Trump’s companies have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection,

The Boss

You really ARE as slow as you appear.... You are the moron that insisted Trump had all those personal bankruptcies...and then posted links describing the typical bankruptcy proceedings for commercial entities that happen every day by the hundreds throughout the US. :patonhead:

From your links:
LOL, I thought you were smarter ,............you actually think there is a difference between trumps personal and commercial entities. Again let's see his taxes .

trump-chapter-11-novel-57bc8f775f9b58cdfd8091dd.jpg

Last edited:

This_person

LOL, I thought you were smarter ,............you actually think there is a difference between trumps personal and commercial entities. Again let's see his taxes .
Business or personal taxes?

Oh, wait, you clearly think they're the same...

black dog

Free America
So you agree there is Golf at Camp David,find the post I said there was a course at Camp David?

#Bossfailsagain

Golf.
1. A game played on a large open-air course, in which a small hard ball is struck with a club into a series of small holes in the ground, the object being to use the fewest possible strokes to complete the course.

The Boss

#Bossfailsagain

Golf.
1. A game played on a large open-air course, in which a small hard ball is struck with a club into a series of small holes in the ground, the object being to use the fewest possible strokes to complete the course.
#Bossfailsagain

Golf.
So I was right ,thank you for proving me correct.

The Boss

Link to golf course at Camp David?

Why would he get in the way of service members if he has a course of his own?
Golf, I never said Golf course at Camp David .

Here I will educate you ...........and your puppy dog.

https://aboutcampdavid.blogspot.com/2010/08/camp-david-golf-course.html

There is no golf course at Camp David. There is a driving range near the helicopter landing zone and there is a single golf hole with multiple tees just outside the President's Aspen Lodge.