Trump's Doral Resort to host 2020 G7 Summit

black dog

Free America
So I was right ,thank you for proving me correct.
You are retarded, have your grams read it to you really slow and explain each word to you.

You said golf,,,, heres the DICtionary meaning of golf.

A game "played on a large open-air course", in which a small hard ball is struck with a club "into a series of small holes" in the ground, the object being to use the fewest possible strokes to complete the course.

The Boss

You are retarded, have your grams read it to you really slow and explain each word to you.

You said golf,,,, heres the DICtionary meaning of golf.

A game "played on a large open-air course", in which a small hard ball is struck with a club "into a series of small holes" in the ground, the object being to use the fewest possible strokes to complete the course.
LOL, name calling becuase you got caught making things up. Very nice. I said there was golf not a golf course . Your trump impersonation is pretty bad you need to stop.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
LOL, name calling becuase you got caught making things up. Very nice. I said there was golf not a gold course . Your trump impersonation is pretty bad you need to stop.
Yep,,you win, you're just smarter than a dictionary......

732d3dc0114a1c788a1eadb5c53e2452.jpg

This_person

The Boss

Why would he give up playing games of golf when he owns golf courses?
Who said give up golf??? COST to the American taxpayer would be a good reason to change his golfing habits . Do you think the cost is the same for trump to play at Andrews as it is to fly him to his club in NJ or Florida?

The Boss

Why would he give up playing games of golf when he owns golf courses?
Yeah let's talk about that, your going to hate this.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Why we are doing this
"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

Our President made a promise to the American people. Here we track his fulfillment of that promise. You can view our full list of Trump's golf outings here, and see this explanation for more information. Or just watch this video to hear it straight from the President himself.

I know you'll complain but it's good site.