Trump's former lawyer Micheal Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress

steppinthrax

There's some other guy on MSNBC last night "Corsi" that apparently admitted to lying, to investigators. He openly, willingly and without being pushed to said that he's realizes what he's said on-air and did could be used to indict him. I've stopped following all this bull#### it's really too much.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There's some other guy on MSNBC last night "Corsi" that apparently admitted to lying, to investigators. He openly, willingly and without being pushed to said that he's realizes what he's said on-air and did could be used to indict him. I've stopped following all this bull#### it's really too much.

Jerome Corsi is the new "kingpin" in the Mueller witch hunt. They're trying to link him as a go-between between Roger Stone and Julian Assange, which is supposed to link to something else, and something else, and eventually Trump. What they originally accused Corsi of - knowing about WikiLeaks and Hillary Clinton's emails - isn't against the law anyway. Corsi is an author who writes sensational conspiracy books. He has never been a part of the Trump administration or campaign.

It will amount to exactly nothing, then someone else will become the new kingpin. Every day there's a new "bombshell" that's supposed to be the nail in Trump's coffin....and it turns out to be nothing. At this point Mueller is just shotgunning it in hopes of hitting something.

Sapidus

Jerome Corsi is the new "kingpin" in the Mueller witch hunt. They're trying to link him as a go-between between Roger Stone and Julian Assange, which is supposed to link to something else, and something else, and eventually Trump. What they originally accused Corsi of - knowing about WikiLeaks and Hillary Clinton's emails - isn't against the law anyway. Corsi is an author who writes sensational conspiracy books. He has never been a part of the Trump administration or campaign.

It will amount to exactly nothing, then someone else will become the new kingpin. Every day there's a new "bombshell" that's supposed to be the nail in Trump's coffin....and it turns out to be nothing. At this point Mueller is just shotgunning it in hopes of hitting something.

Apparently you didnt watch Corsi's interview

"key Mueller witness and Roger Stone associate Jerome Corsi admits to MSNBC’s Ari Melber that he lied to Congress, that he tried to get stolen Clinton emails back to the Trump campaign in 2016, that he “absolutely” intended to help the Trump campaign by doing so, that he told Roger Stone about John Podesta’s emails and that his lawyers are still communicating with Trump’s legal team “as if” there is a joint legal defense.

Let's see who knows more about the subject at hand some internet lunatic or the person involved?

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with...ed-and-i-m-ready-to-die-in-jail-1383185475967

Sapidus

:shrug:

where is confession he acted at the behest of the Trump Campaign and was not acting on his own

Just wait. Mueller isn't stupid. He isn't going to release his finding until the Dems take back the house. I mean Trump just got around to answering the questions Mueller had for him.

Be patient.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When this Mueller nonsense is all over and nothing comes out of it, it's going to be so much fun watching Sappy's head explode. :yay:

transporter

I thought he was supposed to get immunity for ratting out Trump on something?

Jesus Christ...are you freaking serious???

Please...please...please...tell us all again what an amazingly informed voter and citizen you are!!

Just to point out the stunningly obvious: had you bothered to take the 5-10 second necessary to search Cohen's campaign finance related guilty plea (BTW which happened in Aug...ONLY 3 months ago) you would not have made that idiotic post.

Sapidus

When this Mueller nonsense is all over and nothing comes out of it, it's going to be so much fun watching Sappy's head explode. :yay:

You mean beside all of the people connected to Trump in jail and the dozens of indictments? You keep glossing over that part

How many people that worked on the Clinton or Obama campaign are currently in jail pleading guilty to crimes?

Sapidus

I'm sure you will continue to bitch and moan but the truth of the matter is below despite what Trump and Breitbart and Fox News tell you

1. There have been 191 criminal charges brought by Mueller.

2. With Michael Cohen pleading guilty to lying to congressional investigators about his ties to Russia on Thursday, there are now seven people who have pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with the Mueller probe.

3. Among those seven are: Cohen (Trump's former personal lawyer and fixer), Paul Manafort (former Trump campaign chairman), Rick Gates (former deputy campaign chairman) and Michael Flynn (former national security adviser). These are not low-level underlings.

4. Manafort, who is accused of breaking his plea deal by lying to Mueller's team, was convicted by a jury of his peers for his pre-Trump campaign work with the Ukrainian government.

5. Mueller was appointed as special counsel on May 17, 2017. That's 18 months ago. That's far shorter than other high-profile special investigations like it -- including Whitewater and Iran Contra, both of which lasted more than six years.

6. The direct costs that Congress has allocated for the special counsel's office is $10.4 million for fiscal year 2017 and $10.4 million for fiscal year 2018, which runs through September 2019. So the direct cost of the investigation could -- if the probe last until next September -- be north of $20 million. Not $40 million.

7. Three people -- Alex van der Zwaan, Richard Pinedo and George Papadopoulos -- have been sentenced to prison as a result of the Mueller investigation.

steppinthrax

You have to hand it to the other side. They are doing a good job making it difficult for Trump. I didn't vote for Trump, nor do I like him, but I don't see the purpose of this. Okay, let's say by some fluke Trump resigns or is impeached, then you will get Pence. In all honesty I would rather have Trump than Pence. Pence knows what he's doing and he would work with congress to get #### done (such as banning abortion)

I've personally asked many on the left as to the "end goal" and they provide bull #### answers.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
2. With Michael Cohen pleading guilty to lying to congressional investigators about his ties to Russia on Thursday

Over a REAL Estate Deal ... not Election Collusion

3. Among those seven are: Cohen (Trump's former personal lawyer and fixer), Paul Manafort (former Trump campaign chairman), Rick Gates (former deputy campaign chairman) and Michael Flynn (former national security adviser). These are not low-level underlings.

:shrug: I know you desprately want this to mean something, but you are pissing in the wind and it is blowing back in your face

4. Manafort, who is accused of breaking his plea deal by lying to Mueller's team, was convicted by a jury of his peers for his pre-Trump campaign work with the Ukrainian government.

The FEDS had already been investigating Manafort ..... NOT colluding with the Russians to Steal and election

5. Mueller was appointed as special counsel on May 17, 2017. That's 18 months ago.

by this point Nixon had Resigned and Left Office

7. Three people -- Alex van der Zwaan, Richard Pinedo and George Papadopoulos -- have been sentenced to prison as a result of the Mueller investigation.[/B]

how much Jail time are they serving ?

IIRC with the exception of Manafort all PROCESS Crimes - lying to investigators, lying to Congress

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I've personally asked many on the left as to the "end goal" and they provide bull #### answers.

Progressives who think they know better how to run the Country, want revenge for normal's rejecting their Elitist Establishment Candidate and electing Trump

Sapidus

Over a REAL Estate Deal ... not Election Collusion

:shrug: I know you desprately want this to mean something, but you are pissing in the wind and it is blowing back in your face

The FEDS had already been investigating Manafort ..... NOT colluding with the Russians to Steal and election

by this point Nixon had Resigned and Left Office

how much Jail time are they serving ?

IIRC with the exception of Manafort all PROCESS Crimes - lying to investigators, lying to Congress

Can you show me where four of the most important players in Clinton or Obamas campaigns or cabinets have plead guilty or are in jail?

somdwatch

Just wait. Mueller isn't stupid. He isn't going to release his finding until the Dems take back the house. I mean Trump just got around to answering the questions Mueller had for him.

Be patient.

Nope, Not Stupid, Just corrupt and part of the deep state.