Trumps signs vs camel toe

frequentflier

happy to be living
Have you missed me?! LOL
I just returned from a week in NY state and drove through PA and spent time in Corning NY as well as Rochester. I saw two-maybe three signs for the Demorats in NY. None in PA.
There were at least thirty-maybe forty Trump/Vance signs, banners and flags and I passed by two Trump merchandise stores.
The shame of it is that just like MD; PA and NY get hosed by the Dem voters in the bigger welfare cities.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I'd like to place a 'Stop the Democrat Violence' sign across the road facing it.

I'd opt for the above instead.

Big photos of the Trump shooters, burning cities, the street mobs, looters, the NV Democrat that killed that reporter, etcetera. etcetera. etcetera.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I want to go to the fair this weekend to see if the Rep Central Committee is giving out any Trump signs.

Hessian

Boat parades on the ICW, on Sacandaga Res, on the Hudson, ...Flag parades down Rt 4 and in HUNDREDS of other communities across America, Banners on bridges...yard signs>>> This WAS very encouraging in Autumn 2020..I was looking forward to a strong economy and military pride...not the other version.
What did we get? A stolen election...with completely mythical numbers for a guy who talks to shadows, mumbles, can't remember barely anything and needed thousands of Nat Guard troops to prevent an "Insurrection" during his inauguration (installment).

So...despite all the zeal,...I suspect it will be yet another stolen election and all the parades, banners, flags, yard signs can't hold up against 5 xerox machines at 2 am. The Republic is descending into Rome 370 ad.