Trunk or Treat Tonight!

TPD

the poor dad
In Ridge for the kids. 6-7:30pm @ Ridge Volunteer Fire Department, the American Legion, and Ridge Hardware.

After you take the kiddies home, come back to Ridge for a Halloween party for the adults at Sunset Cove Restaurant from 7pm-11pm.

I think I just saw on the sign that the American Legion is also having an Adult Halloween party but don't hold me to that - verify first.

Ridge is business as usual....but please don't tell anyone!

TPD

the poor dad
Wow - a huuuuge success tonight - 150 kids! Ran out of candy and had to go buy more. One neighbor/customer even brought a grocery bag of candy to us when she heard we were running out. Nothing but great reviews from everyone. Already talking about next year. Thank you Ridge - a great community!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We did a trunk or treat up the road from you guys this evening. I’m betting more than a few left from ours and headed south, pretty sure a few of the adults will find their way to the legion.

TPD

the poor dad
BUMP!

3rd Annual Trunk or Treat in Ridge tonight!

5pm-7pm

4 locations - Ridge Hardware, American Legion, Knights of Columbus Hall, Ridge Volunteer Fire Department

Hope to see you there with the kids!

This started 3 years ago because someone told me kids could not go trick or treating because of the bat soup flu. When someone tells me I can't do something, I prove to them I CAN DO IT!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Y'ALL!!