Trunks Twitter hacked by security white hat

pontificator

Password guessing isn't really "hacking" (especially when it's not an automated dictionary attack) and given this piece describes it as such, it can be safely dismissed as fake news.

Don't get me wrong - the ma is still a dick and I wish the worst for him, but this is weak.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Crabcatcher79

Password guessing isn't really "hacking" (especially when it's not an automated dictionary attack) and given this piece describes it as such, it can be safely dismissed as fake news.

Don't get me wrong - the ma is still a dick and I wish the worst for him, but this is weak.

The article said “accessed”.

And only a moron would use that password.

pontificator

The article said “accessed”.

And only a moron would use that password.

Then why did you use the word "hacked"?

This is the sort of work I do for a living, and it doesn't pass the sniff test, regardless of how you want to characterize it.

Non-technical people don't generally use complicated passwords. There is two-factor which is extremely easy to use for non-technical people.

It is serious risk lots of people underplay.

Crabcatcher79

This is the sort of work I do for a living, and it doesn't pass the sniff test, regardless of how you want to characterize it.

Non-technical people don't generally use complicated passwords. There is two-factor which is extremely easy to use for non-technical people.

Which is fine if you are my grandma and all that’s at stake are recipes and family photos.

Not when you are the president of the United States.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Here you are still whining like a little bitch ..... now you attack Trump as some poor beggar

Haven’t you learned by now he is $421 million in debt.

So what, how many properties Does Trump Own ..... you bitch on one hand, Trump lies to the IRS under valuing his Properties, then claim fraud on the the other hand - Trump lies about the value of his properties [ you don't think banks have their own methods for determining value ] when borrowing money from banks .... Trump's Properties are worht WAY More than he owes

As of Sept 2020 Forbes pegs Trumps Wealth at 2.5 Billion

That mean he is half a billion in unsecured debt. So he is $1.5 billion less than a billionaire fool.

Ah huh ..... see above

It’s stunning the amount of time you spend online and posting on this forum yet you still don’t understand simple truths.

The Simple truth is, you are Disingenuous, Liar ... you are so at up with hatred, you cannot tell the truth about anything, and when you run out of lies, you deflect, move the goal posts, play what-about games, flip flop, play pedantic word games .... and when all that fails

1. question someone's patriotism [ like you are the arbiter ]
  2. they are not a true American
  3. name call

finally metaphorically dismissing them with a hand wave

' yeah whatever '