Try Kronos hair care free

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I've stopped using commercial shampoo due to all the additives. I started using an organic soap called Castille with peppermint oil (@ Target and the organic store in Leonardtown) My hair and scalp have never felt so clean and healthy. My hair is thicker and softer, my scalp doesn't itch. I've stopped coloring too. I'm grayer but I like to think I'm going platinum blond at this point:wink:.

I hope this product works for you. Post back in couple of weeks with an update.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I've stopped using commercial shampoo due to all the additives. I started using an organic soap called Castille with peppermint oil (@ Target and the organic store in Leonardtown) My hair and scalp have never felt so clean and healthy. My hair is thicker and softer, my scalp doesn't itch. I've stopped coloring too. I'm grayer but I like to think I'm going platinum blond at this point:wink:.

I hope this product works for you. Post back in couple of weeks with an update.

Oooh, that sounds nice! I just usually purchase cheapie stuff and sometimes Redken All Soft (my favorite from the Redken line). But for $10, I just figured what the heck? If I like the products, I'll still return them because I am not spending $98 on shampoo. :lol:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
At 50, there are a few greys poking out but I have never colored my hair. Maybe the choice to never have children has something to do with it. All my siblings had kids and started getting grey in their 20's~go figure!
:lol: Maybe, I am a color-er.

Your hair wont fall out if you get a colored. And if you go to salon ask to use a gloss, its not as harsh on your hair. And will match your natural color, so it wont look like you color

frequentflier

happy to be living

Your hair wont fall out if you get a colored. And if you go to salon ask to use a gloss, its not as harsh on your hair. And will match your natural color, so it wont look like you color

I'm not afraid of a few grey hairs-after many years of being a *wild child* - I am proud~ and surprized~ to be getting older!! :lol:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I'm not afraid of a few grey hairs-after many years of being a *wild child* - I am proud~ and surprized~ to be getting older!! :lol:
:lol: As long as you are good with it. I think gray hairs are good. Although I have none, and ask me in a few years or after a couple kids and I might tell you differently

Jameo

What?!
At 50, there are a few greys poking out but I have never colored my hair. Maybe the choice to never have children has something to do with it. All my siblings had kids and started getting grey in their 20's~go figure!

No kids and I started going grey at about 21ish :ohwell:

frequentflier

happy to be living

I need to find a good salon. I recently got one of the worst hair cuts ever and have been wearing my hair back and in a ponytail to hide it!! So much for a walk in appointment with an unknown hair chopper person :rolleyes:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I need to find a good salon. I recently got one of the worst hair cuts ever and have been wearing my hair back and in a ponytail to hide it!! So much for a walk in appointment with an unknown hair chopper person :rolleyes:

I told you....Scalped. Ask for Dottie. :yay: But any of the stylists are great!