Trying to find caterer for wedding!

bbkay

I'm looking for some input on a good caterer for wedding reception. So I am looking for some suggestions good food at a good price. Help!

I'm looking for some input on a good caterer for wedding reception. So I am looking for some suggestions good food at a good price. Help!

Do a forum "search" on the key word catering. I believe most recommendations are for Rita B's Catering. She's good...:yay:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Do a forum "search" on the key word catering. I believe most recommendations are for Rita B's Catering. She's good...:yay:

:yeahthat:

You can use the catering of where your wedding reception is going to be. Elks' Lodge have a very good catering team. You do not have to use them. You can use whoever you want to catering your wedding reception. :smile:

PJumper

Rita B's! She did an outstanding job for us. Both food selection and service are great. Pm me if you need her number.

cmfam7

We used Laurel grove station for our christmas party great food at a very reasonable price. Came through on short notice too.

Where's the wedding reception being held? I was just asked to cater a rehearsal dinner and I'm sooo excited! I love to cook and do the whole "party planning" thing.

kelb

art imitating life

Where is the recep. ?
If you PM me I can help you with a few things. Im a local event planner.