trying to stay positive....

GregV814

I always thought the Mickey D's in Prince Frederick was the bottom of any list for customer service, friendly demeanor and product availability. I am happy to report that they have elevated themselves above Panera and their progressive mature well nourished wimmin.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, to be clear, it's not that McDs has avtually improved in any way, just that Panera now has gotten worse?

RodRugg

When that place first opened my uncle Stanley thought it was Pantera and my grandma thought it was Pantene so they both went in there acting a little too creepy for people who was just trying to eat a sandwich or whatever. Anyways that manager finally asked them to leave and he put his hand on my uncle's shoulder which sent my grandma into a rage so she grabbed one of them big bread sticks and hit that manager so hard with it that it exploded into a big cloud of bread dust and knocked that manager to the floor. I think that manager was embarrassed that his bread was so stale that it drew blood that he didn't even call the police.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I always thought the Mickey D's in Prince Frederick was the bottom of any list for customer service, friendly demeanor and product availability. I am happy to report that they have elevated themselves above Panera and their progressive mature well nourished wimmin.

After a blood draw (which required fasting), I went to Panera in PF at 10:45 this morning. The two ladies on the counter were doing their best to keep up with the long lines and the phone ringing. It surprised me how busy they were between what I would consider breakfast and lunch. They were nice enough to me 🤷

h3mech

they act like they are doing you a favor, shut up and get my burger