Tucker Carlson Reveals Damning Hunter Biden Docs Mysteriously Vanished in Transit

BOP

Wait, where's my shocked face?

Rumble — Tucker Carlson revealed on his show Wednesday that a trove of damning Hunter Biden documents mysteriously vanished after a producer overnighted them to him in LA.

My money's on the former cat house investigation agency.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

limblips

PREMO Member
Let's think about the coordination and involvement of this. Somehow the perps had to know about the docs and that they were being sent overnight. Then the perps had to know where and when the docs were being picked up. Now, why would they leave the empty box/envelope? This smells like moles, deep state, Keystone Kops, and the ghost of Beau Biden all rolled in to one.

Or maybe just a lost package that broke open in shipment.

I am having difficulty in buying this but if true the swamp and the deep state are much bigger than we ever thought and probably too big to take down peacefully..

pontificator

Let's think about the coordination and involvement of this. Somehow the perps had to know about the docs and that they were being sent overnight. Then the perps had to know where and when the docs were being picked up. Now, why would they leave the empty box/envelope? This smells like moles, deep state, Keystone Kops, and the ghost of Beau Biden all rolled in to one.

I am having difficulty in buying this but if true the swamp and the deep state are much bigger than we ever thought and probably too big to take down peacefully..

Or maybe the entire thing is a ruse.

:crazy:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

It's so easy to have some POS like Miles Taylor in your midst, ready to do the dirty work to protect the scum.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The Deep State swamp is an enormous global conspiracy, which also involves our CIA and FBI.

Didn't you ever think the hysteria over Trump was ridiculous and way overblown?

Well now we know why.

Think of all the dirty little secrets that have come out since Trump was elected. All of media and pro sports and politicians colluding with China; the rape culture of Hollywood and the leftwing news media; the corruption in our FBI and CIA; Big Tech censorship and foreign collusion; and that's just off the top of my head.

pontificator

And that is another odd thing. Why would someone go through all of the hoops to steal the docs knowing full well there are copies? The ones missing are certainly not the originals.

The better question is why would there be any copies at all when the genesis of these alleged documents is ones and zeros on a device to start with?

Riddle me that, limp wrist.

limblips

PREMO Member
The better question is why would there be any copies at all when the genesis of these alleged documents is ones and zeros on a device to start with?

Riddle me that, limp wrist.
Please provide your source of verifiable facts. I'll wait.

Crabcatcher79

This is perhaps the stupidest thing Trump supporters have ever believed.

This is like Tucker saying he has a hot Canadian girlfriend you never get to meet.

Firstly he never mentioned the name of the company knowing they would sue him for defamation and show he was lying.

Why wouldn’t he make a copy , take a picture, scan it or email it.

“Uh ma’am the dog ate my home work”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The documents have been found.

Recap:

Tucker: Documents with evidence of Joe Biden's corruption have gone missing.
Leftbots: Liar! There are no documents!
UPS: Found 'em!

Now to see if they've been tampered with.....