Tucker does satire 10-13-21

SamSpade

I'm still shaking my head over the nurses leaving - why on Earth would anyone make it a policy to FIRE people over the vaccine when you desperately need people to work?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm still shaking my head over the nurses leaving - why on Earth would anyone make it a policy to FIRE people over the vaccine when you desperately need people to work?
Because leftists never think further than thimble deep.

"Oppose the mandate, death to all!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If you can make any sense of Democrat responses to important issues, please enlighten the rest of us. Between the gibberish coming out of Gropey Joe's mouth and the gibberish coming out of our policy makers, this country is becoming a gibberfest.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They can all be replaced by nominally legal persons.

It's tough enough to try and communicate with doctors and nurses who speak very little or no English. Now the Democrats want to replace our whole health care system with these people.

Nurse: "Yo gabba gabba hofsthner bloggo yrbifnama?"
Me: "Um, can I press 1 for English?"

BOP

It's tough enough to try and communicate with doctors and nurses who speak very little or no English. Now the Democrats want to replace our whole health care system with these people.

Nurse: "Yo gabba gabba hofsthner bloggo yrbifnama?"
Me: "Um, can I press 1 for English?"
I'm not unconvinced that the aged and infirm among us were supposed to die off during the dem panic.

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

ginwoman

DIL will be unemployed at MedStar was of Nov 1. No med exemption even though her doctor strongly recommends against the vaccine with her health issues.

We are all heartsick. She loves her job, put herself through school for it.
That's crazy. Are ALL hospitals doing this? Is there somewhere else in the medical field she could get a job?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Most offices in MD are MedStar, they all have this policy.

She is going to look into a couple of other spots, so we'll see.