Tucker on Trump "I hate him passionately.

StmarysCity79

In todays new showing that MAGA's are sheep and love being lied to and taken advantage of new text messages have revealed the depths of Fox news and its anchors hatred for Donald Trump and willingness to lie to the American public for profit

I hate him passionately,” Carlson wrote in a text message to an unknown recipient two days before the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, “I can’t handle much more of this.”

In one exchange Carlson calls Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, who was repeatedly brought on the network as a guest to promote election conspiracies a “lying ****ing bitch.” In another, he agrees with an unnamed sender who states that there’s no “evidence of voter fraud that swung the election,” and that there’s “certainly no evidence the election was stolen. “Yep. All true,” Carlson replied.

we’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.” In a separate exhibit filing released last week, Carlson called the former president a “demonic” force.

On Monday night, Carlson kicked off a multi-day Jan. 6 propaganda blitz by telling his audience that the “2020 election was a grave betrayal of American democracy given the facts that have since emerged about that election. No honest person can deny it.”

CPUSA

In todays new showing that MAGA's are sheep and love being lied to and taken advantage of new text messages have revealed the depths of Fox news and its anchors hatred for Donald Trump and willingness to lie to the American public for profit

I hate him passionately,” Carlson wrote in a text message to an unknown recipient two days before the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, “I can’t handle much more of this.”

In one exchange Carlson calls Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, who was repeatedly brought on the network as a guest to promote election conspiracies a “lying ****ing bitch.” In another, he agrees with an unnamed sender who states that there’s no “evidence of voter fraud that swung the election,” and that there’s “certainly no evidence the election was stolen. “Yep. All true,” Carlson replied.

we’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.” In a separate exhibit filing released last week, Carlson called the former president a “demonic” force.

On Monday night, Carlson kicked off a multi-day Jan. 6 propaganda blitz by telling his audience that the “2020 election was a grave betrayal of American democracy given the facts that have since emerged about that election. No honest person can deny it.”
American Dream.jpg

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
To his credit, Trump got 11 million more votes the 2nd time around. And very few of those were mail in ballots.

Plus we are lead to believe that a guy that didn't even campaign got 81 million votes. I'd love to know the breakdown of how many of those votes were mail in ballots.

81 million votes my ass.

StmarysCity79

You forgot to mention his 8 years as VP. 35 years in congress and his passage of multiple pieces of major popular legislation.

You could make a mmuch better case that Trump has Dementia given the insane things he said and did. Remember when he stared into an eclipse and suggesting bleaching your insides against covid?

Wait now you like Obama? and hold him up as the messiah?

Anecodotal evidence is worthless. You cant prove chit.

StmarysCity79

To his credit, Trump got 11 million more votes the 2nd time around. And very few of those were mail in ballots.

Plus we are lead to believe that a guy that didn't even campaign got 81 million votes. I'd love to know the breakdown of how many of those votes were mail in ballots.

81 million votes my ass.

You are dumber thana rock. He didnt need to campaign since Trump made a fool of himself daily.
So you are saying Trump got more votes but its impossible to believe Biden did?

CPUSA

You forgot to mention his 8 years as VP. 35 years in congress and his passage of multiple pieces of major popular legislation.

You could make a mmuch better case that Trump has Dementia given the insane things he said and did. Remember when he stared into an eclipse and suggesting bleaching your insides against covid?

Wait now you like Obama? and hold him up as the messiah?

Anecodotal evidence is worthless. You cant prove chit.
I didn't forget anything & you keep trying while absolutely FAILING to prove any of your claims.
So far, all you have proven is your mental instability, you POS Twunt...

If a case could be made that PRESIDENT TRUMP has dementia, then why hasn't anybody been able to make that case?
I remember when Joe said, "ejwkdg eewothbv3jtkghlgtskdnfv" and made the COVID poison MANDATORY...

Oh, and with the way all you ever post is about PRESIDENT TRUMP, it's quite obvious you have a YUUUGE crush on him...But you know he wouldn't EVER get near a Butch Hag, such as yourself...but keep fantasizing that you would have a chance with him...fatty....

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's good to see the laugh factory is alive and well. Still misguided as hell, but alive none the less. :yay: