Tucker Tonight

TPD

the poor dad
All the documents that Bobulinksi has turned over have been verified as authentic, also.

yes and no reporting on this from the other media outlets. And the NY Post still banned from Twitter. This whole election cycle has me so fricken frustrated. I just need to get out and dance to blow some steam off!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
yes and no reporting on this from the other media outlets. And the NY Post still banned from Twitter. This whole election cycle has me so fricken frustrated. I just need to get out and dance to blow some steam off!
:bann:

pontificator

🤣

Does anyone seriously believe these documents - documents which are allegedly election changing and therefore certainly will change the trajectory of world history - were MAILED? Doesn't matter what carrier, USPS, private, etc.. If these documents were as important as it has been suggested they are, why dork up the chain of custody? Are there no backups? Were some or all of them (the key, really damning ones) not photographed with a phone as insurance? Were these the sole copies? Hell, why not take pictures in the first place? FAX machine?

Do you people not apply any critical thinking at all to this dreck shoveled down your pie holes?

Who am I kidding? Of course you don't. :killingme

Tucker is a pederast. There were documents mailed to me proving this, but damnit all to hell, they got lost. Tucker hasn't denied this, so it MUST BE TRUE.

pontificator

How about share a screenshot of the tracking information? All carriers have this - just plug in your tracking information and boom!

See how easy it is to apply a just a modicum of critical thought? My god people.