"Tucker's promotion of white supremacy has real world consequences and he knows this."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Protests are a disruption of the peace, that's the point," starts the statement. "'If we don't get no justice. Then you don't get no peace' was a common slogan during the height of the Black Lives Matter movement."

"Being a target of a direct action is uncomfortable and Tucker should sit with that," the statement continued. "Maybe he can show more empathy toward Queer people, Black people, the poor, refugees, migrants, and the many other people who hold scars from our society. Tucker's promotion of white supremacy has real world consequences and he knows this."

"While Tucker's wife may have been scared and hid in the pantry, imagine the trauma from across the board from right wing attacks," the statement adds, noting nonspecific victims of the Right, which includes people with "gender dysphoria," "being homeless," people "dying" without healthcare, and sexual assault victims.

'Smash Racism DC' Organizer 'Involved' In Ambush At Tucker Carlson's Home Issues Statement. It's Disturbing.

like a bunch of whiney little bitches ..... if we do not get our way, we will terrorize your family

SamSpade

like a bunch of whiney little bitches ..... if we do not get our way, we will terrorize your family

Perhaps people on the right should stage a mock version of this "protest" at the homes of commentators
on CNN or MSNBC - just so they "get it".

I mean, they WON'T - they'll claim that THEIR situation is unjustified but Carlson deserves it -
but it would be fun to see it.

Grumpy

Perhaps people on the right should stage a mock version of this "protest" at the homes of commentators
on CNN or MSNBC - just so they "get it".

I mean, they WON'T - they'll claim that THEIR situation is unjustified but Carlson deserves it -
but it would be fun to see it.

Steny has dinner 2 or 3 times a month on Friday nights at a local place in Calvert..I wonder how he would take to his dinner being interrupted by protesters around his table. The problem is, you wouldn't be able to find Rs or Conservatives nasty enough to pull that stunt, that trait seems to be belong solely to the unhinged left.

SamSpade

Steny has dinner 2 or 3 times a month on Friday nights at a local place in Calvert..I wonder how he would take to his dinner being interrupted by protesters around his table. The problem is, you wouldn't be able to find Rs or Conservatives nasty enough to pull that stunt, that trait seems to be belong solely to the unhinged left.

Mitch McConnell had someone pounding his fists on the desk in front of him.

Seriously, if this were ANYONE else - a Hollywood actor, or just someone in the neighborhood -
these folks would quickly be under arrest.

BTW - glad someone didn't refrain from the word "mob". I'm sickened by the talking down someone gets when they use that word.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... that trait seems to be belong solely to the unhinged left.

shouldn't be to difficult to sand bag AntiFA .. a few well placed Twitter Accusations

besides Steny is part of the 'old guard' these people want to step down

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Jerry's?

I have seen him out and about before. I won't go cause a disturbance, but I will fart in his general direction.

SamSpade

What's scary is the rationale behind it - " He should be held accountable and forced to think about the affects his views has on other people.

So they think it's ok to attack people for what they think and say rather than what they do?
What kind of FASCIST crap is this, that it's ok to attack people for their opinions?
How hypocritical is it to call someone a fascist and terrorize and vandalize his home for expressing his opinion?

But the truth is -

They know Tucker is a soft target. Do this to someone with actual power, and you WILL go to jail.
Do this to someone really powerful - and you might quietly disappear.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They know Tucker is a soft target. Do this to someone with actual power, and you WILL go to jail.

That's not the way it's supposed to work. The cops are supposed to protect everyone, not just the powerful.

It sickens me that the violent mob won the House of Representatives. That's not supposed to happen in our country.

SamSpade

That's not the way it's supposed to work. The cops are supposed to protect everyone, not just the powerful.

It sickens me that the violent mob won the House of Representatives. That's not supposed to happen in our country.

Neither you nor I agree with this next premise - but that's exactly how the left views what happened two years ago.

Hijinx

Jerry's?

I have seen him out and about before. I won't go cause a disturbance, but I will fart in his general direction.

That place is way too expensive. Once was enough for me.
If Steny eats there that's another reason not to go.
That would turn my stomach.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
That place is way too expensive. Once was enough for me.
If Steny eats there that's another reason not to go.
That would turn my stomach.
He is a little on the high side, but he's high enough quality that it's worth it. As for other patrons, as long as their not at my table I can't see worrying about them.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Great thread, y’all. More needs to be said, done, or whatever it takes. Most of US don’t take kindly to bullies., Out of control is an understatement, and masked ones at that. God bless the USA.

Edit: And, Sam, you are right on, as usual. Patriot Power! :fist:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America

There probably is a few living in The Ranch Club, but it's lots of gas money and uphill all the way to Prince Frederick.. So there's that obstacle..

black dog

Free America
He is a little on the high side, but he's high enough quality that it's worth it. As for other patrons, as long as their not at my table I can't see worrying about them.

Yep, My mother and Step father have been a Jerry's customer since the eighty's at The Pub. They drive down from Annapolis about once or twice a month to visit and eat at his place.
My mother talks about how The Village Pub was the hip place to be on Fri and Saturday night.
She said they would show up and split a martini because that's what they could afford then..