Tuesday in the campground

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
There is a lot going on today. The sun finally came out. So we cooked dinner outside. Steaks, stinkle &b pototes. Happy hour commenced at 4PM. Watched the sun set over the Patuxent river. Even Apollo had a ring side seat.

Lots of awesomeness going on today. We cooked, we sang, we danced. The older I get, the younger I feel. Thanks Vrai, my fountain of youth.

DSCF8260.jpg

DSCF8250.jpg

DSCF8259.jpg

DSCF8256.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No ####, when you live in a motorhome together you have to seriously like your traveling companion. Good news is the Monello is the freaking bomb. :love:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Monello, love the pics, but you should not be allowed to post pics of such scrumptious looking dinners. Yum!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The food looks great, but this is why I could never live in an RV: plastic plates. /////shudder

Plastic isn't mandatory. That's what is great. You can set this up however you please. Plus we like to grill and eat food that has been prepared on a grill. Last night for an appetizer I tossed some cajun andouille sausage on the grill along with zucchini, eggplant, asparagus radishes and delmonicos. We are looking at getting some crabs here shortly so we can eat and make a mess to our heart's content and not have to worry about the inside being funked up.

There is a feeling you get just sitting outside eating dinner. Call it a peacefulness or something like that. It's just a nice, low-stress lifestyle. Now the trees are blooming and soon we will be surrounded by a lot more greenery. With this being Easter week, more people are showing up. We now see a lot of people walking around or riding bikes. You can sense that winter is loosing it's grip on the area. Better weather is ahead.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The food looks great, but this is why I could never live in an RV: plastic plates. /////shudder

:yay:

Edit!!

I have no idea how I cleeked on the above post. I was reading on my cellphone, and I meant to cleek on Monello's post below and agree with that one. I don't mind the plastic so much, they have a lot of cute dinnerware nowadays. I tend to be clumsy and drop things. That could be a mess at a campsite. :lol:

Plastic isn't mandatory. That's what is great. You can set this up however you please. Plus we like to grill and eat food that has been prepared on a grill. Last night for an appetizer I tossed some cajun andouille sausage on the grill along with zucchini, eggplant, asparagus radishes and delmonicos. We are looking at getting some crabs here shortly so we can eat and make a mess to our heart's content and not have to worry about the inside being funked up.

There is a feeling you get just sitting outside eating dinner. Call it a peacefulness or something like that. It's just a nice, low-stress lifestyle. Now the trees are blooming and soon we will be surrounded by a lot more greenery. With this being Easter week, more people are showing up. We now see a lot of people walking around or riding bikes. You can sense that winter is loosing it's grip on the area. Better weather is ahead.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That's one of those things that was making me itchy to think about, then it didn't bother me at all. I lobbied hard to bring proper tableware and Monello said let's wait and see how it goes....and it went fine.