Tug McGraw dead at 59...

K

Kizzy

Brain cancer :yikes:

I think that is an awful way to check out, and it does run in the family. A friend of mine died a couple of years ago from it. She was 47. Her dad died from the same thing when he was 46.

Ponytail

When I was a kid, I always wanted to be Tug. I was a pitcher in the Little League. I remember always getting so excited when I got to see Tug pitch. Those were the only games that I was interested watching. I even knew where he lived up there, and would drive by his house once in awhile when I started driving. Obviously he wasn't pitching then, but he still kept his home there.

Pretty sad stuff. He was a great person and loved the philly area and the people there.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by IM4Change
Brain cancer :yikes:

I think that is an awful way to check out, and it does run in the family. A friend of mine died a couple of years ago from it. She was 47. Her dad died from the same thing when he was 46.

MMhhh, that is so tragic!! Tug was super young, and so was your friend and her father.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by PFgal
I'm sure she would if she could. Maybe Chasey will do it in Sxy's absence? :shrug:

She's probably on the road trying to get to the funeral in time to stalk Tim.