Tulsa officer Betty Shelby booked, released on bond

Hijinx

What does that have to do with this statement you made;

You said that right? You do realize there was a pretty large male on the scene of the Tulsa shooting who was issuing the same orders right?

I stand by it. It doesn't mean it works all of the time. I also know if the guy wasn't paying any attention to the large cop or the small cop maybe he needed a cap busted in his ass.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Damn right it is. If she can't be damn sure of what she's doing under pressure then she's a danger to herself, her partner and, obviously, this moron she just killed.

Where did you ever get the idea she wasn't 'damn sure' of what she was doing?

PsyOps

Pixelated
As I said before, she should have waited a bit longer. Maybe a second? Maybe 2?

And what standard or policy is this based on? I mean you seem to have some sort of inside track into the training cops go through to know this. Can you cite it?

direxpgw

I don't know. What I do know is that there is no amount of money in this world that could ever make it worth it to be a cop today.

Too bad some of the experts here don't go out and volunteer their time and teach classes in Law Enforcement to all these cops that apparently don't know how to do their job.

Exactly. Definitely not worth the $ for that job. Let's see, deal with scumbags every day, useless trash of society talking to you like a dog, and then dealing with Monday morning quarterbacks if you godforsaken have to shoot one of them and don't make the right call with a half second of time to think about it. Do I think she acted a bit too quickly? Perhaps. I don't know what was in her mind. But all of you out there trying to convict her without being in her shoes are idiots. I suspect you all think of yourselves as being perfect and know you would have handled it much much better.

Hijinx

But, he didn't see a threat. So clearly, there was no threat and the officer fvcked up.

Remember the other day when they ha 2 bombings and Hillary made a statement that Trump called it a bombing too soon?
Has anyone heard Hillary ask the rioters not to start rioting too soon?

No: And you won't, she isn't about to disturb her thug voters.

Inkd

Remember the other day when they ha 2 bombings and Hillary made a statement that Trump called it a bombing too soon?
Has anyone heard Hillary ask the rioters not to start rioting too soon?

No: And you won't, she isn't about to disturb her thug voters.

I've got a friend who goes through A LOT of tinfoil.

His take on how Charlotte is being handled is that since Charlotte has a Democratic mayor and North Carolina, according to him, is up for grabs in the election, they are not releasing the video and letting the "protestors" get all spun up so that Hillary could come on in, throw out the Donald Trump racist card again and show how much she cares about her constituents.

I believe Hillary just scrapped a trip to Charlotte, so I guess he wrapped the tinfoil a little tight this time. It sounded good though.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But, he didn't see a threat. So clearly, there was no threat and the officer fvcked up.

Happens all the time. Cop lets their guard down, doesn't react quick enough, doesn't recognize a threat quick enough, and now his/her family is getting a call.

And I'll be straight up: I'm not going to cry any tears over some ####bag with a long list of criminal charges because he can't stop breaking the law getting made all gone. Good riddance, scumbag.

direxpgw

Happens all the time. Cop lets their guard down, doesn't react quick enough, doesn't recognize a threat quick enough, and now his/her family is getting a call.

And I'll be straight up: I'm not going to cry any tears over some ####bag with a long list of criminal charges because he can't stop breaking the law getting made all gone. Good riddance, scumbag.

You think of it the way most people do. It's just too much common sense to swallow in today's pc culture. Look, nobody wants to see cops overreacting and shooting people at traffic stops. But let's get real. That generally doesn't happen. If you possess even a modicum of common sense you won't be combative, disrespectful and outright hostile when ordered to comply by an officer, particularly one with a pistol pointed at you. If you are unable to follow this simple guideline, you may be governed more by the laws of Darwin. It's not a racial thing, it's a stupidity thing. And you can say till you're blue in the face that the officer shouldn't have fired. Hell, I possibly may agree with you in a perfect world. But when you act like an animal you will get treated as such, and don't be surprised when everyone is on edge and somebody slips up.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I've got a friend who goes through A LOT of tinfoil.
His take on how Charlotte is being handled is that since Charlotte has a Democratic mayor ......

I stumble across something similar ... making out like the entire Charlotte Incident was a distraction for Hillary

[not the shooting but the subsequent riots and press response - it got Hillary's Illness off the front page]