Tulsi Gabbard calls out Hill Dawg

BOP

I just did as I said I would; contributed to Gabbard's campaign. Watching her on Twitter go after Hill Dawg was like pay-per-view or something. And naturally, all the Hillz worshipers were out in force on Gabbard's Twitter page.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Re: Tulsi....

Good for her! Wonder if she'll feel the same after being presented with her suicide note this evening?

--- End of line (MCP)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Tulsi....

Good for her! Wonder if she'll feel the same after being presented with her suicide note this evening?

--- End of line (MCP)
Tulsis been trained... she could survive the Clintoncide.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
And Clinton's spokesperson doubled down:

Here are the closing paragraphs:
During this week’s debate hosted by CNN and the New York Times, Gabbard slammed the Times for publishing a story chronicling interest in the congresswoman from Russia. Gabbard said the paper was branding her as a Russian asset, a charge all too familiar to President Donald Trump who was labeled as Putin’s puppet for more than three years only to be exonerated by a costly two-year investigation well into the president’s term.

Gabbard currently serves on the House Armed Services Committee, the House Foreign Affairs Committee, and previously served as the vice chair of the Democratic Party.

In her interview this week, Clinton also called former Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein a Russian asset.

HRC is far too far into her sauce....

--- End of line (MCP)

Hijinx

I think she probably just gained in the polls.

She sure came up in mine.

Hypocrite MUCH?! Brit Hume makes an absolute clown of Hillary Clinton for calling Tulsi Gabbard a ‘Russian asset’

It doesn't take a Brit Hume to make a clown out of Hillary she is perfectly capable of that herself.
Just think of what might have happened if she had gotten elected and she had lost her mind as she has now.
The woman is a Looney as they come. Everybody is a Russian.
They need to put her away before she hurts herself.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
This timeline is so weird...Tulsi has been a far fringe candidate who didn’t even qualify for the second debate. Then a few weeks ago a lot of chatter, including by the Russian bots on this forum, started posting positive articles, tweets, a bunch of random stuff about her. Then she amazingly qualifies for the most recent debate and she’s again all over conservative media.

She’s not doing well among any of the democratic base and in any other cycle someone like her wouldn’t be on Tucker Carlson....so odd, really points to something larger going on.

BOP

This timeline is so weird...Tulsi has been a far fringe candidate who didn’t even qualify for the second debate. Then a few weeks ago a lot of chatter, including by the Russian bots on this forum, started posting positive articles, tweets, a bunch of random stuff about her. Then she amazingly qualifies for the most recent debate and she’s again all over conservative media.

She’s not doing well among any of the democratic base and in any other cycle someone like her wouldn’t be on Tucker Carlson....so odd, really points to something larger going on.
And by "far fringe," clearly you mean "moderate," or "somewhat centrist." Yeah, in this day and age, that is pretty fringe for the party of the leftists.

BOP

She sure came up in mine.

Hypocrite MUCH?! Brit Hume makes an absolute clown of Hillary Clinton for calling Tulsi Gabbard a ‘Russian asset’

It doesn't take a Brit Hume to make a clown out of Hillary she is perfectly capable of that herself.
Just think of what might have happened if she had gotten elected and she had lost her mind as she has now.
The woman is a Looney as they come. Everybody is a Russian.
They need to put her away before she falls down and can't get up.
An alternate take.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... including by the Russian bots on this forum,

Hey Dumb Ass there are NO Russian Bots on this Forum

started posting positive articles, tweets, a bunch of random stuff about her.

Links ?

Then she amazingly qualifies for the most recent debate and she’s again all over conservative media.

So did Andrew Yang - did you stop to consider it might be a way to REACH Moderates and Conservatives with a message NOT FILTERED By the Progressive Media

Hijinx

Isn't it funny how this repetitive Russian hoax has taken hold in the Democrats?
They kept it up for over a year, it was proven false, but they cannot get over it.
Even Truby uses it here in the forum when she can't think of anything else to say.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Hey Dumb Ass there are NO Russian Bots on this Forum

Links ?

So did Andrew Yang - did you stop to consider it might be a way to REACH Moderates and Conservatives with a message NOT FILTERED By the Progressive Media

Andrew Yang has qualified for each debate, unlike Tulsi. And I wouldn’t say he has a moderate position, the dude what’s to sent every person at least $1000 a month, that’s a moderate position these days? The man is a tech liberal.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Tulsi, Stein, et al. There were a lot of Russian links and sleepers during the Obama administration. I wonder how much barry knew and when he knew it.