Tumble Weed's first day out

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Waited until the sun poked through a little and let mom and Tumble Weed out to stretch their legs. Mom was being very protective of him but was strutting him pass everyone in the other field to give them a good look. After some exploring, trying to graze like mom and hitting up the ninny a few times he was ready to take a nap.

Attachments

• Tumble Weed 2April 2,2009 .jpg
    Tumble Weed 2April 2,2009 .jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 176
  • Tumble Weed 3April 2,2009 .jpg
    Tumble Weed 3April 2,2009 .jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 195
  • Tumble Weed 4April 3,2009 .jpg
    Tumble Weed 4April 3,2009 .jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Tumble Weed 5April 3,2009 .jpg
    Tumble Weed 5April 3,2009 .jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Tumble Weed April 2,2009 .jpg
    Tumble Weed April 2,2009 .jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 177

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Waited until the sun poked through a little and let mom and Tumble Weed out to stretch their legs. Mom was being very protective of him but was strutting him pass everyone in the other field to give them a good look. After some exploring, trying to graze like mom and hitting up the ninny a few times he was ready to take a nap.

So beautiful and I like the name!!

BeenSpur'd

OMG that is adorable!! Is the mom a mini or small pony?

Mom is AMHA (American Miniature Horse Association) Dad is too. Tumble Weed was around 18 inches at birth. His full sister is around 25 inches at almost 2 so he will probably stay small like her. They are so full of love and happiness it makes my job of taking care of them all joy.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
This is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen..I love that color..

BeenSpur'd

This is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen..I love that color..

Thank you Paso. He is my only baby this year and may just be the last after yesterday. I had to pick two ticks of his little black azzhole last night while he was trying to groom my arm. I just wanted to put him in my lap and hold him close but mom was kind of freaked out by everything that had gone on that day so I just left them to munch their hay.