Turkey Run Trail Ride

natbugs

would anyone be interested in a trail ride at The Brother Johnsons farm on Broomes ISland road the 4th of November??He has given our 4H group permission to host a trail ride there.Promise to have WELL MARKED trails!!! he is close to us so we can go ride and become famillar with the trails prior to the ride.They hosted the rough riders trail there so I know there is plenty of parking....of course we will have a food booth and games/raffles.Let me know if there are other equine events going on that weekend...Thanks!!

natbugs

sound like I have some work todo!!!! with it being closer to me I sound be able to ride the trails and mark them twice !!!! I will talk with Mr Johnson and the 4H to be sure I have alittle help,at least with the food....we all had a great time at the last ride.this one will be even better...maybe we will have hidden Turkeys!!hey Paso....do you have all those brothers numbers??? I think that might be more choas than I can handle.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
natbugs said:
sound like I have some work todo!!!! with it being closer to me I sound be able to ride the trails and mark them twice !!!! I will talk with Mr Johnson and the 4H to be sure I have alittle help,at least with the food....we all had a great time at the last ride.this one will be even better...maybe we will have hidden Turkeys!!hey Paso....do you have all those brothers numbers??? I think that might be more choas than I can handle.

I did get a few numbers while I was there...:bubble:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I did get a few numbers while I was there...:bubble:
They send out emails for their events, I can prolly get an email address or send along an invite. That was one crazy ride. The food was outstanding :yum: its where my AV came from!

natbugs

No trail ride this year. we will plan on one there in the spring. although the club thought it was a great idea....NO one in the club offered to help...I am still tired from the last one !! we are having DOG FEST at Rita's Dog Grooming shop in Prince Frederick on Sunday Oct 14th...so if you are not going to the judged trail ride at oakridge...bring your dog out for a day of fun and laughs...dog costume contest and more!! 11-2

Loper

Animal Poor!
No trail ride this year. we will plan on one there in the spring. although the club thought it was a great idea....NO one in the club offered to help...I am still tired from the last one !! we are having DOG FEST at Rita's Dog Grooming shop in Prince Frederick on Sunday Oct 14th...so if you are not going to the judged trail ride at oakridge...bring your dog out for a day of fun and laughs...dog costume contest and more!! 11-2

Hey natbugs...
Someone told me I should talk to you about how to set up a charity trail ride? and everything I would need to do.

natbugs

can't say I am an expert....but I can give you some help with inscurance ect....go ahead and email me with your questions.