Turkey Shoots: Do they still exsist?

multitaskerJuls

I thought that the Mechanicsville Moose Lodge still holds them, but I am pretty sure that you have to be a member of the Moose to participate.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Theres one in ridge to at the american legion too.The one at the moose lodge I don't think you need to be a member I shoot there and I'am not one.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
7th District Optimists Club had one last week. :shrug: If they have another soon I'll shoot you a pm.

JustynSayneBand

The one at the moose lodge I don't think you need to be a member I shoot there and I'am not one.

Do they allow a 20 Gauge class?

I know some houses do, some don't. I used to go to turkey shoots all the time back when everyone had them every weekend, but, they are hard to come by these days.

Cletus_Vandam

Theres one in ridge to at the american legion too.The one at the moose lodge I don't think you need to be a member I shoot there and I'am not one.

The one in Ridge is the most incredible thing I have ever laid eyes on! They actually have the range set up with the firing line aimed directly at Ridge Elementary School. Only in the farthest reaches of So Md will you ever see such a thing!

The one in Ridge is the most incredible thing I have ever laid eyes on! They actually have the range set up with the firing line aimed directly at Ridge Elementary School. Only in the farthest reaches of So Md will you ever see such a thing!

It's not that bad, they call cease fire at recess.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
There is one coming up on the 9th of December @ 7th District Optimist Ballfield 12noon-?. Turkey shoot and oster scald.:yay:

JustynSayneBand

I'm still looking for more shoots in the area, found one on 203 towards Fredericksburg at the Potomac Hunt Club and one on Laurel-Bowie Road on Sundays at the Post 66.