Turkeys

male20674

Seems like over the years more ad more turkeys have been seen around the county. I see a bunch, gaggle, flock whatever everyday on indian bridge road around 730.

WOUld I be a ghetto hunter if i just did a drive by on my way to work. :whistle:

male20674 said:
Seems like over the years more ad more turkeys have been seen around the county. I see a bunch, gaggle, flock whatever everyday on indian bridge road around 730.

WOUld I be a ghetto hunter if i just did a drive by on my way to work. :whistle:

I see turkeys every day... on the road, in the office, hear them on the phone.... It really is time to thin out the numbers.

mingiz

Horse Poor
The turkey's you see on Indian Bridge were tame turkey's from my friends farm. We turned them loose. They hang out in the field were the old tobacco barn is....

dolemite

GWguy said:
I see turkeys every day... on the road, in the office, hear them on the phone.... It really is time to thin out the numbers.

There is definetly turkeys going up 235 between 4-6 if your not going 75 mph in the left lane your sure to get ran off the road

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
From what I have seen myself and read recently the MD turkey population has decreased and it makes sense. With no more fox trapping their population has exploded and it is noticable, I see them everywhere. One of the foxes main prey are baby turkeys. I use to see turkeys all the time, now not so much.