Turn signal question

Dukesdad

Went to LaPlata on Sunday....going to Va tomorrow to do some running around :howdy: <--biker wave[/QUOTE]

Step back there little lady. This here is a thread for bikers...:whistle:

Fair warning...if you ride with GW, don't stare directly at his bike....the glare from his shoes will blind you :killingme

Speak of the devil.... :lol: Your ears must have been burning....

they are really bright....I think the guys in the space station have polaroids that they took the last time he rode

Starting to cross the line...... :nono:

Not to mention pink boot laces. :whistle:

Ok, white shoes are one thing, but I draw the line at pink laces!!!! :mad:

they're red.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Step back there little lady. This here is a thread for bikers...:whistle:

I have a "M" on my license and a harley in the shed(that starts without the assistance of a charger now)....I'm more biker than some I know and/or have known :drama:

You need to text me, btw

I saw a lady the other day with a bright pink helmet....I tried to talk her into trading :biggrin:

I don't ride mine, I just keep it shiny and in the garage.

yea, you did buy a harley didn't you

onebdzee

off the shelf
Speak of the devil.... :lol: Your ears must have been burning....

nope....I'm psycho....I mean psychic like that :lol:

Starting to cross the line...... :nono:

I should care about this, shouldn't I?

Ok, white shoes are one thing, but I draw the line at pink laces!!!! :mad:

they're red.

since the white of those shoes has obviously made it so that you are missing words when reading....I highlighted the area that you should have read

nope....I'm psycho....I mean psychic like that :lol:

You were right the first time...

I should care about this, shouldn't I?

Worth consideration.... watching.gif

since the white of those shoes has obviously made it so that you are missing words when reading....I highlighted the area that you should have read

My comprehension is apparently better than yours. Boot laces. You take the laces off the boots and put them on the sneakies. They are still boot laces, but just not on boots.

fitz.gif

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They put turn signal lights on Harley's these days?? I'll be darned.

I'd be happy if mine just had an electric starter.....:whistle:

SA475

"Mark It Zero"
My HD has them on the left and the right and it did taking some getting used to after coming from Japanese superbikes... Signal also auto-cancels.

glhs837

Power with Control
BMW has individual press switches on each side, but to cancel either of them requires you to hit a third switch on the right side :) Or let them self cancel, but that function, at least in my 11 year old one, is touchy at best

Auntie Biache'

Pretty much universal that the blinker is on the left handle somewhere. You push it to the left for the left blinker, push it right for the right blinker.

In his case, he either pushed it the wrong way inadvertently, or it's wired backwards. Not too difficult to reverse the wires.

Yep. I was behind a car some years ago that was wired backwards. I followed her for miles before I was able to catch her at a stop and tell her. She was like "Whaaaaa???"