Twitter Has Suspended Several Accounts Responsible For Tweeting “I Hired Donald Trump To Fire People Like Yovanovitch"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Although the tweet may have been amplified by automated activity, it does not appear to have originated in an inauthentic way. The first account to post “I hired Donald Trump to fire people like Yovanovitch" was a real person — Cari Kelemen, a pro-Trump influencer — whose tweet was retweeted by Jack Posobiec, a far-right activist and host on One America News Network.

Posobiec, in a tweet, denied there was anything inauthentic about the tweets spreading the phrase. “Buzzfeed blogger @broderick is now spreading a kook conspiracy theory that the phrase ‘I hired Donald Trump to fire people like Yovanovitch.’ is being tweeted by bots without evidence,” he said. Posobiec also renamed his account “Botnet Warlord Poso" on Twitter.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...rump-fire-people-like-yovanovitch-coordinated

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Do you know what kind of job she was doing or are you taking DT's opinion as gospel? Personally I haven't heard that there were any issues with her job performance.
Do you know your, no anyone's, right to disagree does not negate my right to agree?

Hijinx

Do you know what kind of job she was doing or are you taking DT's opinion as gospel? Personally I haven't heard that there were any issues with her job performance.

Perhaps you missed Donald Trumps statement. "Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad"

I guess I am taking Donald Trumps opinion. It is his opinion that got her fired. As was his right to do.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Do you know your, no anyone's, right to disagree does not negate my right to agree?
There wasn't any disagreement there, there was a simple question on wether he used an informed opinion or just someone else's.

SamSpade

If someone "serves at the pleasure of the President" - then that's the end of it.

Why is there always a "yabbut, WHY?".

NO "yeah but". He can end your job for any reason at all.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
There wasn't any disagreement there, there was a simple question on wether he used an informed opinion or just someone else's.
Okay, but that's not what I interpreted this thread to be about. I interpreted it to be about twitter censoring speech it doesn't like.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yes, I know that, but I just wanted you to admit that they have an agenda and can't be trusted. Thanks!
no problem I can admit that. Would you like me to admit that Google and Facebook have a left bent also because I can go there too.