Twitter just locked me out for 12 hours

Tech

That title belongs to me.

UglyBear

I am a bona fide victim of the “Russian collusion” hoax!
When hysteria about Eastern European influences on FB started after the 2016 election, paranoia in social media hit high levels.
Just because I have a “somewhere from over there” name , FakeBook demanded that I verify my identity by giving them a scan of my ID or a passport.
Well, I had neither my real name, nor my real DOB on there — fake ones close enough that my close friends knew who I am, but no way would I ever set up a social media profile with anything real.

So, I told them to piss off, and killed my account — or just stopped trying to log in.
The way I think about it — it was their free service, so their rules. I didn’t want to play by them anymore, so i called the management and I got my money back :razz:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Has anyone heard of Parler? I just heard of it yesterday. It's a social media account like Twitter, but not.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Has anyone heard of Parler? I just heard of it yesterday. It's a social media account like Twitter, but not.

Yes I have been on Parler a few months now

Minds.com
Bitchute for a YouTube replacement - a lot of Conservative Types have feeds here because of YouTube bans / filtering
Gab.com

Facebook Alternative: https://www.teapartycommunity.com/

Dan Bongino becomes part-owner of Rumble, a free-speech friendly alternative to YouTube

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Chelsea Handler has always been a skank...so what’s the problem?

Chelsea Handler Verbally Assaults Conservatives In Airports, Brags About It On ‘The View’

“Well, I would walk into the airports, I would go to the first class lounge, check in and then run over to the Fox News section and start assaulting people,” she said, as reported by Newsbusters. “Like, I would go in and be, like, you’re a racist and then I would run out and then I would run back in and go, do you want your daughter to have rights because she won’t, and then I would run out. Then I would run back into the Fox News section and I would go, are you still a racist? I mean, I was out of my tree, and my level of outrage was just not — I couldn’t handle it anymore.”

“I was just — my veins were throbbing and I wanted to learn how to talk to Trump supporters or conservatives at this time in 2016. Now Trump supporters, I don’t have anything to say to them anymore at this juncture, but I wanted to be able to have the conversations that I was being prevented from having because of my anger,” she continued. “So that really was the way to get into therapy and then I realized my anger, yes, I hate Donald Trump. Yes, I find him to be a white supremacist and I find all of his policies to be abhorrent, but my real anger was something that happened to me as a child that I had never dealt with. When we don’t deal with our injuries, they creep up on us and tap us on the shoulder when we least expect it.”

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm waiting for Chelsea to be canceled since she called her ex (50 Cent) to remind him he is black and should not be supporting Trump. Isn't that white supremacy, the matriarchy, whitesplaining and downright racist?

Headline:
"Woke white woman, Chelsea Handler, corrects uppity black man that tries to wander off the plantation"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm waiting for Chelsea to be canceled since she called her ex (50 Cent) to remind him he is black and should not be supporting Trump. Isn't that white supremacy, the matriarchy, whitesplaining and downright racist?

Ain't gonna truck with Ol' Missy or she have them flogged.