Two dogs found decapitated, Sheriff searching for information

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

officeguy

At the risk of being labeled as a member of the 'pro dog decapitating faction', I would like to submit that in a farm environment like that, 'dogs at large' can be a very frustrating problem for surrounding landowners. Dog owners are not always the most rational people and will insist that their dogs 'dindunuffin' and can't possibly be the source of the complainants problem. I am not fully up to date on what the laws on shooting nuisance dogs are these days, but until a few years ago it was perfectly legal to dispatch an unrestrained dog that attacked your sheep or cattle. Maybe not the neighborly thing to do, but then, so is allowing your dogs to run loose.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
At the risk of being labeled as a member of the 'pro dog decapitating faction', I would like to submit that in a farm environment like that, 'dogs at large' can be a very frustrating problem for surrounding landowners. Dog owners are not always the most rational people and will insist that their dogs 'dindunuffin' and can't possibly be the source of the complainants problem. I am not fully up to date on what the laws on shooting nuisance dogs are these days, but until a few years ago it was perfectly legal to dispatch an unrestrained dog that attacked your sheep or cattle. Maybe not the neighborly thing to do, but then, so is allowing your dogs to run loose.
Lopping off their heads is a bit extreme.

black dog

Free America

Most here are aware of my feelings of running dogs on others property, With that I seriously doubt that Bubba Morgan or his two uncles nor any of the Raleys killed those dogs. And those are the closest farms. Farther would be the Fowlers and the Minehearts and the other way is Cremona.
And with that the Morgans or Raleys farm most of all that tillable on both sides of Parlett Morgan Rd.
More like the undesirables on Delabrook.

mitzi

Maybe so, but decapitating them?

buddscreek

black dog in case you didn't know bubba passed away. I was at alfreds
sunday and a lady was walking sunday morning and found the dogs dumped on the roadside.
no one in the area can recall seeing the dogs around that area