Two-Hour Grey's Anatomy on NOW!

jenbengen

Watch it
crabcake said:
Just a reminder ...

Don't have to remind me- I plan my life around it. lol. I was really surprised at how good the story line was to the Addison spin-off show. I had written it off, but I really liked it!

jenbengen said:
I was really surprised at how good the story line was to the Addison spin-off show. I had written it off, but I really liked it!
I didn't like it at all. I found it drab, predictable and hated the fact that they interwove it with the Grey's Anatomy episode. I gave up on it at 10:40 so I guess I'll have to set the vcr tonight to catch the last 20 minutes. :dead:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
I gave up on it at 10:40 so I guess I'll have to set the vcr tonight to catch the last 20 minutes. :dead:
I set the DVR and went to sleep at 9:30. I watched until I went to bed and found it to be a good episode, just hope I'm not disappointed. :ohwell:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
kwillia said:
I didn't like it at all. I found it drab, predictable and hated the fact that they interwove it with the Grey's Anatomy episode. I gave up on it at 10:40 so I guess I'll have to set the vcr tonight to catch the last 20 minutes. :dead:

I have to agree ... it was a fine example of over-acting by some wanna-be somebodies, if I ever saw it. I have a bad feeling it'll tank at the end of the first season, if it makes it that far. :ohwell:

Addison was good ... it was the others (the chics, mostly) who left a lot to be desired. And I'm sorry, but the whole "drooling over the kid young enough to be your son" scene was kind of disturbing, IMO. :twitch:

crabcake said:
I have to agree ... it was a fine example of over-acting by some wanna-be somebodies, if I ever saw it. I have a bad feeling it'll tank at the end of the first season, if it makes it that far. :ohwell:

Addison was good ... it was the others (the chics, mostly) who left a lot to be desired. And I'm sorry, but the whole "drooling over the kid young enough to be your son" scene was kind of disturbing, IMO. :twitch:
Bingo. I agree with everything you typed.

H

hborror

For some reason I thought we would see more cali/izzy.

Oh well!

BTW what did that young actor play in? I know i have seen him before.

islandgrl

I was disappointed by how much of the show was dedicated to the spinoff. I love Grey's Anatomy but I don't think the spinoff will do as well. Addison is a good character but I don't know if she is strong enough to carry her own show.