Two Monday Night Football games

Ahhh, this is great. I think the NFL should have 2 games every Monday night, and a game every Thursday as well. It wouldn't even hurt to throw in a game on either Tuesday or Wednesday. They have to play 14-16 games a week, and you can only watch so many games on Sunday.

All of you that disagree, are just plain un-American. :buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ahhh, this is great. I think the NFL should have 2 games every Monday night, and a game every Thursday as well. It wouldn't even hurt to throw in a game on either Tuesday or Wednesday. They have to play 14-16 games a week, and you can only watch so many games on Sunday.

All of you that disagree, are just plain un-American. :buddies:

Monday is fine. Sunday is fine. Any other day of the week is UN-American.

As for the games, Bills/Pats, it just never ceases to amaze when an entire team plays a great game, tense, and one guy, on one play with one and ONLY one responsibility, can't do it. Professional football player.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
ESPN reports that T.O had 2 catches for 46 yards, but no TDs. Afterwards, he left the locker room, and refused to speak to any sportswriters.

Are you ready for the meltdown? :whistle:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I don't know if I could handle too many of those Monday nights. Both were great games, but getting to sleep after 1:30 and waking up at 5:30 is for the flipping birds. :yawn:

:roflmao: @ T.O. I heard that last night on ESPN after the games, and laughed my head off.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
"But, but, you be talkin' 'bout my quarterback, 'an that ain't fair."
(shedding tears) :lol:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Maybe T.O. is getting older and wiser?

ESPN ran a clip, just now, centering on T.O. and his contributions to the game, that Buffalo lost to the Patriots.

He said something to the effect that is was a hard game to lose, that "you know, we were in it until the last few moments of the game."

"Maybe some people weren't used effectively enough, I know I wasn't.........?" and, "Maybe we can do a better job, you know, in the next game."

And, then again? Well, You Know! :killingme