Two Texas women arrested after allegedly beating 12-year-old student in revenge attack

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Two women have been arrested in Texas after allegedly beating a 12-year-old student with what “looked like baseball bats” as retaliation for an argument the girl reportedly had with a classmate to whom the women were related.

The victim told investigators that “both adult females had objects that looked like baseball bats and began to strike her with the objects,” the affidavit reportedly says. She also stated that she lost consciousness during the alleged attack and by the time she woke up again, “she was still being struck while on the ground,” according to KWTX.

... If Obama had a sister.

Hijinx

Of what race was the girl who was beaten? Not that people like this need race to enter into it, there is black on black crime most every day

nutz

From the posted article,“Surveillance video reviewed by officers “depicts parts of the reported events” and shows “individuals arriving at Killeen High School in an SUV and approaching (the victim) with club-like objects in their hands,” the affidavit reportedly says.”

Trying to whitewash the story and make it sound over rated?

Reactions: BOP

BOP

Two women have been arrested in Texas after allegedly beating a 12-year-old student with what “looked like baseball bats” as retaliation for an argument the girl reportedly had with a classmate to whom the women were related.

The victim told investigators that “both adult females had objects that looked like baseball bats and began to strike her with the objects,” the affidavit reportedly says. She also stated that she lost consciousness during the alleged attack and by the time she woke up again, “she was still being struck while on the ground,” according to KWTX.

... If Obama had a sister.
Apparently, someone done beat the both of them with an ugly stick.

PsyOps

Pixelated
32 and 44 year women beating a 12 year old................. with weapons. Sometimes words fail me to describe what I'm thinking. Sometimes words fail me to understand what would cause two so-called "adults" to beat a 12 year old with bats. There is a sickness in this country that goes beyond criminal. There is an evil breeding violent hate in some people that I just don't know how you even come to terms with it. It makes me sad more than it makes me angry.

stgislander

PREMO Member
32 and 44 year women beating a 12 year old................. with weapons. Sometimes words fail me to describe what I'm thinking. Sometimes words fail me to understand what would cause two so-called "adults" to beat a 12 year old with bats. There is a sickness in this country that goes beyond criminal. There is an evil breeding violent hate in some people that I just don't know how you even come to terms with it. It makes me sad more than it makes me angry.
It's the fault of old white men.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's the fault of old white men.

All snark aside... Mass shootings. ANTIFA. Random people assaulting people with MAGA hats. Shouting people out of public establishments. Kids randomly picking people to beat the crap out of just for kicks.

The list gets longer and longer of people going nuclear with their cerebral synapse. I fail to explain why violence is their first course of action; or any course action for that matter. These women had to know there would be witnesses and they would be going to jail. Or maybe they just didn't care, and nearly killing a 12 year old is satisfaction enough, even sitting in a prison cell. I wonder if they are parents; and now their kids will be without their mothers. Not even a thought in their heads about that.

nutz

All snark aside... Mass shootings. ANTIFA. Random people assaulting people with MAGA hats. Shouting people out of public establishments. Kids randomly picking people to beat the crap out of just for kicks.

The list gets longer and longer of people going nuclear with their cerebral synapse. I fail to explain why violence is their first course of action; or any course action for that matter. These women had to know there would be witnesses and they would be going to jail. Or maybe they just didn't care, and nearly killing a 12 year old is satisfaction enough, even sitting in a prison cell. I wonder if they are parents; and now their kids will be without their mothers. Not even a thought in their heads about that.
One is the “mom” and it reads like she told the kid off then went and got help to beat the crap out of the kid.
“The girl then went to Killeen High School later that day to hang out with friends – only to be confronted by Edmond again and a woman who claimed to be the aunt of the classmate, KWTX reported, citing the document.”
Neither adult had sane, rational thoughts prior to the incident. Wonder what their police profile looks like.

PsyOps

Pixelated
One is the “mom” and it reads like she told the kid off then went and got help to beat the crap out of the kid.
“The girl then went to Killeen High School later that day to hang out with friends – only to be confronted by Edmond again and a woman who claimed to be the aunt of the classmate, KWTX reported, citing the document.”
Neither adult had sane, rational thoughts prior to the incident. Wonder what their police profile looks like.

And that's the sad part... they will probably serve short terms and be right back out on the streets.