Typical Philly Fans

Larry Gude

Strung Out
See, if the headline had been "Cops shoot everyone in Philadelphia" my reaction would have been "Bastards had it coming..."

Ponytail

Typical because a few classless teenagers acted like total dick bags, or typical because a majority of the fans in attendance did?

Typical, because this doesn't happen anywhere else? Typical, because Redskins fans ALL act appropriately and show visiting teams the absolute best in hospitality? :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Typical because a few classless teenagers acted like total dick bags, or typical because a majority of the fans in attendance did?

Typical, because this doesn't happen anywhere else? Typical, because Redskins fans ALL act appropriately and show visiting teams the absolute best in hospitality? :lol:

Typical because it is so easy to Pick on Philly 'cause y'all earned it. :evil:

As for Redskin fans, yeah, I don't enjoy going anymore listening to some kid who went to Georgetown Prep and is tailgating with his dads Escalade and stands and screams obscenities at the ref endlessly like he's some sort of child molester and then is so #### faced drunk he falls down the stairs.

:buddies:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Game pride is taken way to far in some cities. I went to a Ravens/Patriots game a few years back and they (Baltimore) were complete vicious a$$holes during the game. Glad we beat'em!!! :killingme

Last edited:

LordStanley

I know nothing

It sucks that philly fans already have a "reputation".... This incident doesnt help the millions of other philly fans that dont act like total douch bags towards other fans, including our own...

Hank

my war
Ever since I was a kid going to the Cap Centre and to this day at The Phone Booth, jerk off Philly fans come by busload, get obnoxiously drunk and start ####...

Hank

my war
Is there any other football stadium other than Veteran Stadium that had to have a court & jail?

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Game pride is taken way to far in some cities. I went to a Ravens/Patriots game a few years back and they (Baltimore) were complete vicious a$$holes during the game. Glad we beat'em!!! :killingme

I went to a Ravens/Steelers game in Bmore which was I'm sure, 1000x worse. It was me, my bro-in-law and his two younger boys. We were all in our Steelers gear and I didn't think that we were gonna make it outta there alive. By far, I worst fans I've ever encountered.

Hank

my war
I went to a Ravens/Steelers game in Bmore which was I'm sure, 1000x worse. It was me, my bro-in-law and his two younger boys. We were all in our Steelers gear and I didn't think that we were gonna make it outta there alive. By far, I worst fans I've ever encountered.

You should have pulled a Big Ben and raped them!!