• McBride

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

dems4me

Tomorrow is the Tyson v. McBride fight :boxing: I'm pulling for McBride only because I think he's hard core Irish... even though most of them just like running their mouth talking trash and then getting into the fight, they don't fight well :ohwell: Eitherway that's who I'm pulling for and after seeing the hieght advantage, weight and reach advantage I think he'll mop the floors with Tyson. What do y'all think?

D

dems4me

Nickel said:
I think Mike Tyson talks like a muppet baby. :yay:

Maybe his teeth broke on the earbite with Holyfield. :shrug: It'll be right down the street at the MCI Center :clap: :boxing: :boxing:

D

dems4me

Well that's just effn' great. :ohwell: I post a poll and I'm the only one that voted. :ohwell: Guess I just answered my own question again!!! :ohwell:

C

CapsFan

I think it will be a good fight and may the best man win. If Mike still has the tenacity he did as a young fighter he will crush McBride. I have not seen McBride fight so i really don't know how they match up. Tyson can be a beast. LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMMBBBBLLLLEEEEE! :boxing: :boxing:

D

dems4me

CapsFan said:
I think it will be a good fight and may the best man win. If Mike still has the tenacity he did as a young fighter he will crush McBride. I have not seen McBride fight so i really don't know how they match up. Tyson can be a beast. LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMMBBBBLLLLEEEEE! :boxing: :boxing:

How can you say that Tyson will crush McBride if you have never seen McBride fight - or Tyson recently :confused:

C

CapsFan

dems4me said:
How can you say that Tyson will crush McBride if you have never seen McBride fight - or Tyson recently :confused:

The same tenacity as he had as a young fighter, No one could beat him. Remember Tyson coming out of his corner like a mad man and one punch knocking out the other guy. Or did you ever see any of his early fights? Not saying I would'nt like to see McBride crush Mike, I don't really like Tyson. We shall wait and see! :getdown:

D

dems4me

CapsFan said:
The same tenacity as he had as a young fighter, No one could beat him. Remember Tyson coming out of his corner like a mad man and one punch knocking out the other guy. Or did you ever see any of his early fights? Not saying I would'nt like to see McBride crush Mike, I don't really like Tyson. We shall wait and see! :getdown:

I remember him then, but as atheletes age, they tend to slow down a step or two :shrug:

D

dems4me

ohhh!!! mercy me!!!! the votes and stats are just pouring in now :behold:!!

:roflmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
ohhh!!! mercy me!!!! the votes and stats are just pouring in now :behold:!!

:roflmao:
I don't really have an opinion, so I just voted to even things out. :yay:

You're welcome.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Get your heads around the Greek Tragedy...

...that is Iron Mike:

He's earned and spent something close to $400,000,000 in his life.

That's something over $20 million a year he spent since turning pro about 20 years ago...with no return.

willie

Larry Gude said:
...that is Iron Mike:

He's earned and spent something close to $400,000,000 in his life.

That's something over $20 million a year he spent since turning pro about 20 years ago...with no return.
Didn't his handlers and Don King spend most of it?

willie

No Mas

Attachments

• 3683142_36_1.jpg
    3683142_36_1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 114