U.S. Capitol on Lockdown Due to 'External Security Threat', Reports of Gunfire

BernieP

Resident PIA

better bury that story on page F for FACT CHECK
Misleading information, they used the word extremist in describing the Nation of Islam.

Hijinx

My feelings are for the Capitol Police Officer that died.
LODD is always hard. My Condolences to his family.

Killed by a crazy MF with an automobile. Not an AR-15, but an automobile.
What good did it do to have National Guardsmen still there the biggest difference is that the Capitol Police are armed and the Guardsmen are walking around with no bullets.

They have barriers in the streets around the Capitol that will stop a car. a fence only slows them down. Remove the fence . The barriers will stop them.

UglyBear

What good did it do to have National Guardsmen still there the biggest difference is that the Capitol Police are armed and the Guardsmen are walking around with no bullets.

They have barriers in the streets around the Capitol that will stop a car. a fence only slows them down. Remove the fence . The barriers will stop them.
If it would be me in the deployed NG there, I would be getting seriously pissed off. What is it now, a three months deployment?
It’s a real commitment when one signs up for NG, but the missions they run are real — helping our countrymen in the times of a natural disaster, or missions in real theaters of war.
Their current gig is a waste of time — time these guys and gals are away from families and jobs, with no end in sight.

Louise

If it would be me in the deployed NG there, I would be getting seriously pissed off. What is it now, a three months deployment?
It’s a real commitment when one signs up for NG, but the missions they run are real — helping our countrymen in the times of a natural disaster, or missions in real theaters of war.
Their current gig is a waste of time — time these guys and gals are away from families and jobs, with no end in sight.

God bless the NG. They didn’t sign up for this shiat. And, God bless the two cops that died, today. And, God bless the USA.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Facebook Quickly Scrubs Capitol Assailant’s Facebook Page Praising Farrakhan As Jesus

Facebook quickly removed self-described “follower of Farrakhan” Noah Green’s profile page shortly after media identified him Friday as the assailant who was shot dead after driving into U.S. Capitol Police officers and lunging at them with a knife.

Describing himself on the since-deleted page as a follower of the Nation of Islam, the 25-year-old Green effusively praised the radical Farrakhan and his predecessor, Elijah Muhammad, as incarnations of Jesus Christ whose teachings changed his life.

Explaining the social media’s company’s reason for the deletion, a spokesperson for Facebook told The Daily Wire: “After this horrific event, our thoughts are with the Capitol Police and their loved ones. We have designated the incident under our Dangerous Individuals and Organizations policy, which means we have removed the suspect’s accounts from Facebook and Instagram, and are removing any content that praises, supports, or represents the attack or the suspect. We are in contact with law enforcement as they conduct their investigation.”

herb749

Facebook Quickly Scrubs Capitol Assailant’s Facebook Page Praising Farrakhan As Jesus

Facebook quickly removed self-described “follower of Farrakhan” Noah Green’s profile page shortly after media identified him Friday as the assailant who was shot dead after driving into U.S. Capitol Police officers and lunging at them with a knife.

Describing himself on the since-deleted page as a follower of the Nation of Islam, the 25-year-old Green effusively praised the radical Farrakhan and his predecessor, Elijah Muhammad, as incarnations of Jesus Christ whose teachings changed his life.

Explaining the social media’s company’s reason for the deletion, a spokesperson for Facebook told The Daily Wire: “After this horrific event, our thoughts are with the Capitol Police and their loved ones. We have designated the incident under our Dangerous Individuals and Organizations policy, which means we have removed the suspect’s accounts from Facebook and Instagram, and are removing any content that praises, supports, or represents the attack or the suspect. We are in contact with law enforcement as they conduct their investigation.”

Just like the Bolder guy. All his hate Trump and Muslim talk. I'm sure the Atlanta shooters stuff is still there.

Hijinx

As I have stated previously. We should not mistake Farrakhan's Cult with the real Muslim Cult.
Farrakhan only picked Islam to screen his hate because it is a hate cult.
Farrakhan's bunch are just black bigots and not true to Islam. That's my opinion.

I don't believe you will ever see a real Islamic at one of Farrakhan's hate meetings.
In fact I don't believe they allow anyone but blacks in their buildings.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Truth About Nation Of Islam Sure Complicates That Capitol Attack Corporate Media Would Like To Forget

For those as unfamiliar with the tenets of the Nation of Islam as its leaders would like, it preaches some things like self-empowerment and self-sufficiency, but it does all this toward black supremacy, virulent racism, shocking antisemitism, and conspiracy theories that would be hysterical if so many angry, vulnerable young men didn’t believe them.

Its creation story tells of white people being made by an ancient mad scientist over centuries in his laboratory to torment the noble black race. It all begins well over 6,000 years ago, when Islam (which, they might be surprised to learn, is only a 1,400-year-old religion) controlled Africa and Asia, which were just one massive continent back then. The American Indians were bad Muslims so the black Muslims sent them to North America, but they’re generally still cool with the Nation. And the white devils, who are subhuman and have no souls, by the way, were kicked out to live in caves in Europe where our love of bestiality birthed apes and, somehow, donkeys I guess.

It’s an obviously ridiculous and deeply hateful religion, and it’s sold to vulnerable young black men in prison, on the streets, and increasingly on the internet, where Evans appears to have begun his “studies.”

“For us, human life is sacred,” the organization claimed, and a lot of people might buy it.

The New York Times, one of the few corporate outlets showing any interest in the story since Easter, describes Nation of Islam as “a black nationalist movement that has advocated African-American self-sufficiency” and preaches on the coming fall of the United States. Hardly the definition they might give for a white nationalist militia group.