U.S. Created Coronavirus to Target Islamic Nations!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Iran’s Supreme Leader, the Ayatollah Khamenei, meanwhile, explained Iran’s rejection of an American offer of help with the coronavirus pandemic on the basis of his own conspiracy theory. “I do not know how real this accusation is but when it exists, who in their right mind would trust you to bring them medication?” said Khamenei. “Possibly your medicine is a way to spread the virus more.” The coronavirus, he added, “is specifically built for Iran using the genetic data of Iranians which they have obtained through different means.”

In Nigeria, similarly, according to the Nigerian publication Punch, the “leader of Izala Muslim sect in Plateau State, Sheikh Sani Jingir, claims coronavirus is Western conspiracy to stop Muslims from performing their religious rites. The Islamic leader in a sermon on an Izala TV monitored in Kaduna on Tuesday insisted that coronavirus was not real….Jingir said any Muslims who believed in Trump and stopped praying at the Holy Mosque in Mecca should seek for God’s forgiveness.”

Meanwhile, the Yemeni Islamic scholar Ibrahim Al-Ubeidi is not as concerned as Al-Atwani, Khamenei or Jingir are about the American role in spreading the coronavirus. For him, it’s all the fault of, you guessed it, the Jews, and – here’s a novel twist – their stooges in Riyadh. It turns out that the House of Saud, according to Al-Ubeidi, is “a Jewish family par excellence.” It was placed in power in Arabia in order to seize control of Mecca and Medina from the Muslims and put them under Jewish control.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/us-cre...slamic-nations-and-other-conspiracy-theories/

SamSpade

Did you ever know, as a kid - some kid who, the moment something was misplaced or lost would exclaim "WHO took my shoes?". RATHER than do the sensible - and to me, OBVIOUS thing, which is to actually LOOK for them, the first inclination is accuse someone of taking something that in reality no one would ever bother to take. The FIRST order of business was to blame.

Sadly, for some people, this never changes. You'd think before an Iranian official would start blaming the U.S. of engineering a disease to attack Iranians based on genetic information, they might try to square it with actual data that shows it's not doing such a great job of killing Iranians as it at killing Americans and Europeans.

Unless of course all of the published Iranian data is bullshit.

herb749

Did you ever know, as a kid - some kid who, the moment something was misplaced or lost would exclaim "WHO took my shoes?". RATHER than do the sensible - and to me, OBVIOUS thing, which is to actually LOOK for them, the first inclination is accuse someone of taking something that in reality no one would ever bother to take. The FIRST order of business was to blame.

Sadly, for some people, this never changes. You'd think before an Iranian official would start blaming the U.S. of engineering a disease to attack Iranians based on genetic information, they might try to square it with actual data that shows it's not doing such a great job of killing Iranians as it at killing Americans and Europeans.

Unless of course all of the published Iranian data is bullshit.

Their friends in China taught them how to fudge the numbers.

Hijinx

I read the post and one thing flashed into my mind.

“I do not know how real this accusation is but when it exists, who in their right mind would trust you to bring them medication?” said Khamenei.

I see that and I also see that much of the requirements for our own medicine is coming from China.
We need to stop that immediately. We need to be buying American medicines and we need to find a way to stop the pharmaceutical folks from robbing us blind when we do. It's ridiculous for the United States to be dependent on China for medicines.