U.S. Open

thurley42

HY;FR
Anyone coming up? I'll be there tomorrow and Saturday....super bummed I won't get to see Tiger play, but I'm excited to see Andres Gonzales...I think I will grow to love this guy if he sticks around for awhile....

Graymatter

Anyone coming up? I'll be there tomorrow and Saturday....super bummed I won't get to see Tiger play, but I'm excited to see Andres Gonzales...I think I will grow to love this guy if he sticks around for awhile....

Be there Sunday! I want to see the mad bombers (Bubba Watson, etc.)

xobxdoc

A great way to watch golf for free is become a PGA volunteer. For 2 years in a row I was a volunteer for the Constellation Senior tour in Baltimore. I was laser operator on the greens tower and laser operator on the fairway. On the fairway you are inside the ropes right at the lay-up area. It was pretty cool being right there next to the golfers. You get a much better appreciation for the game when you are up close and personal.

Homer

It is so nice

To see a young man with class doing well while your boy sits at home!