U.S. terror alert drops from Tang™ to lemonade

Danzig

CBS/AP) The nation's terror alert level will be lowered one step, to yellow, on Friday, a Homeland Security official said. The move suggests the immediate threat of attacks on U.S. targets has abated somewhat.

Homeland Security officials were expected to announce the change later Friday morning at a news conference, an agency official said on condition of anonymity.

Over the past few days, U.S. intelligence has seen a drop in the volume of threats, reports CBS News White House Correspondent Peter Maer.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/01/09/terror/main592324.shtml

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Danzig
CBS/AP) The nation's terror alert level will be lowered one step, to yellow, on Friday, a Homeland Security official said. The move suggests the immediate threat of attacks on U.S. targets has abated somewhat.

So, are we still supposed to keep an eye on people with Almanacs, or what?

tater

Re: Re: U.S. terror alert drops from Tang™ to lemonade

Originally posted by Toxick
So, are we still supposed to keep an eye on people with Almanacs, or what?

:yeahthat:

Because I pummeled the he// out of this old dude in Waldenbooks the other day. Sneaky bastid :cussing:

tater

ps

how did you do the "tm" thingy?

and... someone still owes me an explanation on how to use an animated gif as an av, since everytime I try it, it's too big and then when I resize it with ACDSee, it freezes to just a snapshot and it's not animated anymore. Got it? Me either :frown:

Nanny Pam

Re: Re: Re: U.S. terror alert drops from Tang™ to lemonade

Originally posted by tater
:yeahthat:

Because I pummeled the he// out of this old dude in Waldenbooks the other day. Sneaky bastid :cussing:

:roflmao:

Danzig

®©ª«¬§º¼½¾¿¶¤£¥Җ☺☻☼♀♂♠♣♥♦♪♫▲►▼◄○● ﻚﻜﻲﻲ

Not sure what your tryin to ask?

Danzig

Re: ps

Originally posted by tater
how did you do the "tm" thingy?

and... someone still owes me an explanation on how to use an animated gif as an av, since everytime I try it, it's too big and then when I resize it with ACDSee, it freezes to just a snapshot and it's not animated anymore. Got it? Me either :frown:

Start
Programs
Accessories
System Tools
Character Map

Open it, find the ™ and paste it.

I use Dreamweaver to size jpgs and Giffs