Ufb

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
License plates containing ethnic slur are recalled after complaints

A complaint about an ethnic slur offensive to Japanese-Americans has prompted Kansas to recall hundreds of license plates containing the random letter combination “JAP.”

The issue arose in October 2017 when Keith Kawamoto, 70, saw a Kansas license plate near his Los Angeles home and took a photo of it. Kawamoto then wrote several letters to Kansas officials, including Gov. Jeff Colyer.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kansas-recalls-license-plates-over-ethnic-slur-complaint

So a single complaint, by one overly sensative dip####, causes a halt to the sequential lettering on the plates and brings about a recall?

GregV814

You know any sign, advertisement, license plate with WP should be recalled. Obviously it means white power.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You know any sign, advertisement, license plate with WP should be recalled. Obviously it means white power.
And of course you have to add...

GUK, NIP, ZIPR, NIG, DRKE, WTBK, SPK, SPC, BENR....

frequentflier

happy to be living
A priest that has done most of the weddings and funerals for my Dad's side of the family for as long as I can remember drives a Cadillac with the tag "BFD"; which are his initials. I can only imagine what people think...and have no idea he is a Catholic priest! :lmao:

Hijinx

Not surprised in the least at the recall.
But I am a bit surprised that this wasn't caught by the issuing state before the complaint was filed.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
truck with plate down in Calvert marina is FUGIT. I want that one when they're done with it..................