UFC 101 Who's Going

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Who on here is going I got my ticket can't wait.This will be my 2nd UFC event I've been to I went to UFC 55.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Thanks>>

Thanks for this thread...!! I am a huge BJ PENN fan!! I did not realize the fight was going to be right up the road!! As soon as i read this I went and bought my tickets.. I cant wait to see anderson Silva either.. That guy is unreal.. :buddies:

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Ya its going to be a great night of fights.When I went to Ufc 55 there were fighters there that didn't fight that night.Every time I turned around there is someone else.I got an autograph from Chuck Liddlell and Rachelle Leah to.The neat thing was I was in line at the snack bar and guess who was in line behide me it was Dana White that was cool.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Ya its going to be a great night of fights.When I went to Ufc 55 there were fighters there that didn't fight that night.Every time I turned around there is someone else.I got an autograph from Chuck Liddlell and Rachelle Leah to.The neat thing was I was in line at the snack bar and guess who was in line behide me it was Dana White that was cool.

Dana was waiting in line.. LOL I bet he dont to that any more..

They were all out of the cheaper tickets so we had to shell out the bucks!! We got box tickets i am excited.. It said they have a bar and a resturant!!! :buddies: