Ufc 111

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
UFC fans who do you have win and where are you going to see at. My picks are GSP, Carwin by ko,Pellegrino,Fitch,Miller,Markham,Brown,Wallace,Drawal,Riddle

Larry Gude

Strung Out
UFC fans who do you have win and where are you going to see at. My picks are GSP, Carwin by ko,Pellegrino,Fitch,Miller,Markham,Brown,Wallace,Drawal,Riddle

Carwin, really?

Well, we are talking UFC so, anything can happen. But, Mir has that sense of 'mission' about him that I tend to weigh as a deciding factor and there is NO way he can afford to over look Shane.

My surprise pick would be GSP losing but, man, that would shock me!

basher

LEET
GSP is not gonna fight Hardy standing up. I predict he'll get his back and choke him out. Mir will do the same to Carwin.

F

forceofnature

Whos watching? I am too cheap to pay for it today.. Keep this thread updated LOL

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Carwin, really?

Well, we are talking UFC so, anything can happen. But, Mir has that sense of 'mission' about him that I tend to weigh as a deciding factor and there is NO way he can afford to over look Shane.

:killingme:killingme:killingme

Mojo

We wanted Mir and GSP to win.

1 and 1

:killingme

I don't know if Brock Lesner stands a chance against Carwin.

I was pretty impressed by the way Carwin dominated MIR. UFC 116 July 3rd, Carwin VS Lesnar - I think Lesnar is going to take that one. Carwin is tough but I think Lesnar is faster and stronger.

Wildcat97

Carwin, really?

Glad that Carwin beat the tar out of Mir! Best part of the night!!
GSP's fight looked like a drunken prom date. Hardy just laid down and GSP worked him over! Gotta give Hardy a little credit though, that arm bar and the kimura looked NASTY!!:barf: He didn't tap out. THAT is HEART! :clap::clap::clap:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
We wanted Mir and GSP to win.

1 and 1

:killingme

I don't know if Brock Lesner stands a chance against Carwin.

:lmao: Now THAT is funny right there! :roflmao:

You can't be serious, for 1, it's UFC, EVERYONE has a chance (See GSP-Serra 1). 2 - Nobody wants to give my boy Brock any credit... But Im tellin ya, he has his #### together :yay:

Glad that Carwin beat the tar out of Mir! Best part of the night!!
GSP's fight looked like a drunken prom date. Hardy just laid down and GSP worked him over! Gotta give Hardy a little credit though, that arm bar and the kimura looked NASTY!!:barf: He didn't tap out. THAT is HEART! :clap::clap::clap:

GSP needs to stop being so damn nice, if Hardy didn't know that, he probably would have tapped. It's not worth having your shoulder destroyed, but GSP is a "nice guy", unlike what Rousimar Palhares did to Tomasz Drwal by blowing his knee out :eek:uch:!!!