Ufc 75 Champion vs Champion

Who is going to win at UFC 75 to unify the light heavyweight title

• Dan Henderon (pride title holder)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Quinton(Rampage)Jackson (ufc title holder)

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
All right ufc fans who is going to win this weekends fight.The under card looks real good to.The nice thing is it's FREE YES FREE no joke it's going to be on spike Saturday night at 9 pm.I forgot to put that there is going to be a big announcement to saturday night.Take a guess who is coming to the UFC.It's just a rumor right now.I hope it comes true.

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I went Jackson here last time when everyone else was picking Chuck, so I will stay to form and say Rampage.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Lugnut said:
I'm all alone in this huh? :lol: We shall see, less than 3 hours!!! :yahoo:

I found out the results, I won't spoil it for you though. I found them out after I picked Jackson BTW.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Bisping sucks had got his a_ _ beat.Matt won that fight.They just didn't want to see the home town boy lose.Bisping will have his day I can't until someone shuts him up.

Peter Forsberg

It's sad

tugboater said:
Bisping sucks had got his a_ _ beat.Matt won that fight.They just didn't want to see the home town boy lose.Bisping will have his day I can't until someone shuts him up.
A guy trains his a@@ off to be ripped off like that. Bisping barley even hit him. *SIGH* I think your right though the homecourt won it for the punk.