Alvin Robinson Vs. Jorge Gurgel
Eric Schafer Vs. Stephan Bonnar
Alan Belcher Vs. Kalib Starnes
Jason MacDonald Vs. Yushin Okami
Demian Maia Vs. Ryan Jensen
Josh Burkman Vs. Forrest Petz
Matt Grice Vs. Jason Black

...I don't know 1/2 those guys!

Vera is an interesting fighter. He just seems able to avoid punishment and then hurt people, just cut them down piece by piece though there is still something that says "Not a top dog". I wouldn't be shocked regardless of who wins.

Silva is scary good. Agree there. Why does Rich want more of this?

Why Shafer over Bonner?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
...I don't know 1/2 those guys!

Vera is an interesting fighter. He just seems able to avoid punishment and then hurt people, just cut them down piece by piece though there is still something that says "Not a top dog". I wouldn't be shocked regardless of who wins.

Silva is scary good. Agree there. Why does Rich want more of this?

Why Shafer over Bonner?

Vera used to train right outside of Andrews. He's kind of a local hero and really is a "natural" at kicking ass. :biggrin:

Bonner just doesn't seem like he's had his head in it since TUF. I think he'll end up on his back half way into the first round. :shrug:

lovinmaryland

Trailer here... UFC 77: Hostile Territory

Fight card and my picks:

Rich Franklin Vs. Anderson Silva
Tim Sylvia Vs. Brandon Vera

I am taking
Franklin
Tim Sylvia
Robinson
&
Bonnar

We are going to the Oyster Festival :buddies: and then back to my place for the :boxing: I hope it is a good one :wink:

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Here are my picks Silva,Vera,Gurgel,Bonner,Buckman,Black,Macdonald,and Starnes.I will see next week if I was right.What sucks I'am stuck on my New barge again for this one too.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Don't laugh at me but does anyone watch WEC?? They have a kid in the lightweight class that is scary good. Uriah Faber.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Trailer here... UFC 77: Hostile Territory

Fight card and my picks:

Rich Franklin Vs. Anderson Silva
Tim Sylvia Vs. Brandon Vera

Rough one for me, Vera is one of my favorite fighters and Bonnar one of my LEAST favorite! Fighters in bold are my picks, in red, are the winners.

Don't laugh at me but does anyone watch WEC?? They have a kid in the lightweight class that is scary good. Uriah Faber.

No laughing here, WEC is a good organization. I have two WEC dvd's with a lot of good up and comers. :yay:

Last edited:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
"I can see his skull - fight over." :lmao:

I was so proud of you and Pixie for not :barf: when the blood started flowing! :huggy:

Though when Pixie started talking about picking fighters the way she picks football teams (who has a prettier uniform) I had to resist the urge to kidney punch her! :lmao:

E

(((echo)))

I was so proud of you and Pixie for not :barf: when the blood started flowing! :huggy:

Though when Pixie started talking about picking fighters the way she picks football teams (who has a prettier uniform) I had to resist the urge to kidney punch her! :lmao:

is she picking ppl in pink tights again :lol:

smoothmarine187

:lmao: I was just impressed that she made it all the way through, usually if there isn't music and dancing involved, she's gone.........