Ufc 78

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
MORE BEATDOWNS!!!

Current card (and my picks)

Michael Bisping Vs. Rashad Evans Rashad is moving up in the world and Bisping just won't be able to handle him (Sorry Loveinmaryland!)
Thiago Silva Vs. Houston Alexander Houston is a MONSTER!!!
Joe Doerksen Vs. Ed Herman Joe "El Dirte" Doerkson just LOOKS scary! :lmao:
Ryo Chonan Vs. Karo Parisyan Parysian like to dump people on their heads with judo throws, hard hitter.

The rest? Meh.

Frank Edgar Vs. Spencer Fisher
Chris Lytle Vs. Thiago Alves
Jason Reinhardt Vs. Joe Lauzon
Luke Caudillo Vs. Marcus Aurelio
Akihiro Gono Vs. Tamdan McCrory[/QUOTE]

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
:yay: I agree with your top list, but I really don't know who the other dudes are :lol:

Some of them have potential, and Spencer Fisher is decent. I'm just not a big fan of any of them.

I did find out that Tito WAS on the card. It looks like he dropped out to be on Celebrity Apprentice though. :lmao: At least that's the rumor.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
You beat me to it.Here are my picks for this card.Evans,Alexander,Doerksen,Parisyan,Fisher,Lytle,Lauzon,Aurelio,Gono.Hay Did any of you watch that crap on showtime this past weekend.The bs about the title fight with Nick Daiz.Yes his face looked like hamburger but if you know from his past fights he cuts real easy.He even told them I will be lucky to get out of the frist round without one.That fight with Kimbo was a joke to.He hit him with one punch and the guy hit the mat and started tapping out.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Tomorrow's the day!!! :yahoo:

You beat me to it.Here are my picks for this card.Evans,Alexander,Doerksen,Parisyan,Fisher,Lytle,Lauzon,Aurelio,Gono.Hay Did any of you watch that crap on showtime this past weekend.The bs about the title fight with Nick Daiz.Yes his face looked like hamburger but if you know from his past fights he cuts real easy.He even told them I will be lucky to get out of the frist round without one.That fight with Kimbo was a joke to.He hit him with one punch and the guy hit the mat and started tapping out.

I missed that!

Kimbo used to be a pretty brutal fighter, these days he's just plain punchy. Search youtube for his "instructional" videos. :lmao:

smoothmarine187

here's the man

I just saw a link on youtube Tank VS KIMBO :faint: I can't see it at work though, did they fight?

Attachments

• tankabbott.jpg
    tankabbott.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 50

lovinmaryland

MORE BEATDOWNS!!!

Current card (and my picks)

Michael Bisping Vs. Rashad Evans Rashad is moving up in the world and Bisping just won't be able to handle him (Sorry Loveinmaryland!)
Thiago Silva Vs. Houston Alexander Houston is a MONSTER!!!
Joe Doerksen Vs. Ed Herman Joe "El Dirte" Doerkson just LOOKS scary! :lmao:
Ryo Chonan Vs. Karo Parisyan Parysian like to dump people on their heads with judo throws, hard hitter.

The rest? Meh.

Frank Edgar Vs. Spencer Fisher
Chris Lytle Vs. Thiago Alves
Jason Reinhardt Vs. Joe Lauzon
Luke Caudillo Vs. Marcus Aurelio
Akihiro Gono Vs. Tamdan McCrory
[/QUOTE]

Could you at least spell my name right :rolleyes:

:smoochy: just messin

You never learn do you Lug, not only is Bisping smokin hot but he is a also a great fighter... Here are my picks :diva:

Bisping
Houston Alexander
Ed Herman
Karo Parisyan

basher

LEET
Ryo Chonan Vs. Karo Parisyan

I've watched some Pride FC DVDs and I gotta tell you
Ryo "The Shark" Chonan is gonna kick Karo's butt.....I really think Karo is great, but Ryo is a beast. :boxing:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Could you at least spell my name right :rolleyes:

:smoochy: just messin

You never learn do you Lug, not only is Bisping smokin hot but he is a also a great fighter... Here are my picks :diva:

Bisping
Houston Alexander
Ed Herman
Karo Parisyan[/QUOTE]

:ohwell: Sorry LOVINMARYLAND! :biggrin:

We shall see about Bisping THIS time! :lmao:

Basher, not familiar with Chonan, definitely looking forward to that fight. :yay:

lovinmaryland

:ohwell: Sorry LOVINMARYLAND! :biggrin:

We shall see about Bisping THIS time! :lmao:

Basher, not familiar with Chonan, definitely looking forward to that fight. :yay:

Thanks for getting my name right :huggy:

Well I will be expecting your apology in my pm box come monday cause Bisping is gonna put a beat down on Rashaad the show boating piece of crap Evans:kiss:

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
This is so cool that there are so many of us on here that are into the mma fight game on here.We have to have a get togeather one of the fight nights.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Thanks for getting my name right :huggy:

Well I will be expecting your apology in my pm box come monday cause Bisping is gonna put a beat down on Rashaad the show boating piece of crap Evans:kiss:

I said sorry! :lol:

No way this time.

I don't like Rashaad and he is a show off no doubt. But in that draw with Tito Ortiz, he should have won. The judges decided on a draw purely out of recognition for ortiz and what a loss to a newcomer like Evans would mean for his career.

I don't think Bisping could even come CLOSE to a draw with Ortiz. Nope, tonight, Bisping gets a beatdown. :biggrin:

But here... :huggy: if that makes ya feel better! :lol:

This is so cool that there are so many of us on here that are into the mma fight game on here.We have to have a get togeather one of the fight nights.

:yay: :yay: That'd be cool. Lovinmaryland and I have mentioned it before but none of us have actually stepped up to teh plate and hosted a gathering.

lovinmaryland

I said sorry! :lol:

No way this time.

I don't like Rashaad and he is a show off no doubt. But in that draw with Tito Ortiz, he should have won. The judges decided on a draw purely out of recognition for ortiz and what a loss to a newcomer like Evans would mean for his career.

I don't think Bisping could even come CLOSE to a draw with Ortiz. Nope, tonight, Bisping gets a beatdown. :biggrin:

But here... :huggy: if that makes ya feel better! :lol:

:yay: :yay: That'd be cool. Lovinmaryland and I have mentioned it before but none of us have actually stepped up to teh plate and hosted a gathering.
IF you wanna talk who should have won against ortiz it should have been Forrest Griffin... no doubt that was a great fight that he was robbed on :boo:

Yes I am sure it is the fact that I think Bispbing is hottie that might be clouding the truth but I cant stand to pick Rasheed he is a POS

I said I wouldnt mind a small gathering but I am not hosting the whole freakin forum :lol:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
IF you wanna talk who should have won against ortiz it should have been Forrest Griffin... no doubt that was a great fight that he was robbed on :boo:

Yes I am sure it is the fact that I think Bispbing is hottie that might be clouding the truth but I cant stand to pick Rasheed he is a POS

I said I wouldnt mind a small gathering but I am not hosting the whole freakin forum :lol:

:lmao: Fortunately my mind isn't similarly clouded of course, I did pick the last two Bisping fights wrong (I'll give ya THAT much:lol:)

Well shoot there are two more this year I believe! Pick one, I'll bring food/booze (as requested by the hostess.) :yay:

lovinmaryland

:lmao: Fortunately my mind isn't similarly clouded of course, I did pick the last two Bisping fights wrong (I'll give ya THAT much:lol:)

Well shoot there are two more this year I believe! Pick one, I'll bring food/booze (as requested by the hostess.) :yay:

And who picked Bisping in the last 2 fights :whistle:

did you say me :diva:

I would hope you would not be clouded by his ass that is so hard you can bounce a quarter off it :really: But I am and I admitt it

Alright I will have to look at the dates and see which will be best for me, I'll get back to you :smoochy: