Ufc 84

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
So what are every bodys picks to win this weekend.Here are my picks Penn,Silva,Gouveia,Ortiz.Thiago,Salaverry,Sokoudjou,Clementi,Yoshida,Tan Wellisch.Where is everyone going to watch it at.Where's the best place to see it at.

KMPaddy2255

So what are every bodys picks to win this weekend.Here are my picks Penn,Silva,Gouveia,Ortiz.Thiago,Salaverry,Sokoudjou,Clementi,Yoshida,Tan Wellisch.Where is everyone going to watch it at.Where's the best place to see it at.

I'm sure almost anyplace that's a sports bar will have it on. I'm just glad that there is a UFC on. Exciting sport to watch! :starcat:

lovinmaryland

:yahoo: cant wait I have had this preordered for 2 weeks now :yahoo:

And my picks are a bit different from yours:

Sherk :yay:

Jardine :yay:

Silva (Thiago) :yay:

Ortiz :yay:

Gouveia :yay:

basher

LEET
anyone watching the current ultimate fighter season.....man, rampage cracks me up!
Of course I think Tito and Sherk will win in UFC84.....I can't wait till the Rampage vs Griffin fight.

lovinmaryland

anyone watching the current ultimate fighter season.....man, rampage cracks me up!
Of course I think Tito and Sherk will win in UFC84.....I can't wait till the Rampage vs Griffin fight.

Yes I have been :biggrin:

I didnt like Rampage until I saw how funny he is. He is a riot.

I also never thought that Forrest was hot until seeing him coaching... damn boy is on fire :hot:

The only thing is on the past episodes of TUF the coaches hated each other and had all this pent up anger towards each other... these two are shooting each other w/ net guns and stuff :roflmao: So I am having a hard time picturing them fighting.

basher

LEET
Yes I have been :biggrin:

I didnt like Rampage until I saw how funny he is. He is a riot.

I also never thought that Forrest was hot until seeing him coaching... damn boy is on fire :hot:

The only thing is on the past episodes of TUF the coaches hated each other and had all this pent up anger towards each other... these two are shooting each other w/ net guns and stuff :roflmao: So I am having a hard time picturing them fighting.

I only get :hot: when I see the ring girls of course.....it sucks that they only show them for a second or two.
yeah the best TUF season of course was Tito vs Shamrock because they hated each other so much....you forget the first season was with Liddell vs Couture, they respected each other, and the second season the coaches didn't fight at all but helped train different weight classes.....franklin and hughes

lovinmaryland

I only get :hot: when I see the ring girls of course.....it sucks that they only show them for a second or two.
yeah the best TUF season of course was Tito vs Shamrock because they hated each other so much....you forget the first season was with Liddell vs Couture, they respected each other, and the second season the coaches didn't fight at all but helped train different weight classes.....franklin and hughes

I liked the Franklin Hughes one best :biggrin: I love me some Matt Hughes :hot:

I know that couture and Liddell respected each other but they werent chasing each other around playing jokes on each other either :lol:

Tito and Shamrock was crazy, Tito was always all up in his face egging him on it was hilarious :roflmao:

lovinmaryland

And my picks are a bit different from yours:

Sherk :yay:

Jardine :yay:

Silva (Thiago) :yay:

Ortiz :yay:

Gouveia :yay:

Man my picks were way off :doh: oh well the one I am really waiting for is the next one is w/ my man Hughes :yahoo:

I love me some Jardine.... but he got knocked the #### out... It was like someone moves this body from the octagon so we can finish the interview... I am surprised Wanderlei didnt knock his ####ing goatee off :lmao:

I really wish that Tito's fight would have been 5 rounds I think it would have played out a bit different. I really thought he had him w/ that triangle at the end man he had that thing deep I have no clue how he got outta that.