Ufc 88

lovinmaryland

I can not beleive there is no thread about this!!! Was I the only one who watched this?

Lidell got knocked the #### out!!! He was out for a long while and was all twitching it was CRAZY!!!

I was really impressed w/ Matt Brown he did awesome and I was shocked that Kim won. In the first round Kim was jumping on his back I swear he was like a freakin monkey Mon chi chi's popped into my mind :lmao:

Mojo

:tantrum I tried downloading it on Limewire and when I clicked "play", it was a Milfhunter video :mad:. Normally that would be a good surprise, but not while I'm at work.

lovinmaryland

:tantrum I tried downloading it on Limewire and when I clicked "play", it was a Milfhunter video :mad:. Normally that would be a good surprise, but not while I'm at work.

:poorbaby:

I can honestly tell you there was not a bad fight in the whole card!!! Every one was awesome... Franklin put a hurting on Hamill! He landed a nice body kick and Hamill just crumbled to the ground it was great :getdown:

T

toppick08

Is this where, for the most part, they lay on the ground, wrapped up against one another ?.:barf:.....I am unfamiliar with this sport.........:confused:

Mojo

:poorbaby:

I can honestly tell you there was not a bad fight in the whole card!!! Every one was awesome... Franklin put a hurting on Hamill! He landed a nice body kick and Hamill just crumbled to the ground it was great :getdown:

Where did you watch it? My invite must have gotten lost in the mail :eyebrow:

lovinmaryland

Where did you watch it? My invite must have gotten lost in the mail :eyebrow:

My house... I told you all that you are more than welcome to come over to watch them @ my house... but then you made fun of my small tv and said you "have to watch it on a big screen" :bawl:

thurley42

HY;FR
hahahaha good one man ! i got a laugh out of that ! :buddies:

thanks...it would have been a lot cooler if i could have drawn it over the white box that was there, but i have neither the time nor the patience...

ok, just the patience...lol

thurley42

HY;FR
hahaha i hope usc looses... but i have a feeling yall are in trouble :D

yeah..............After the way last year went, and the first two weeks this year, i'm done predicting what will happen with CFB...ECU over VT and then WVU??? are you serious?

but yeah..that Ohio University game was ugly...we weren't running our game plan the first three quarters of the game....we never really went deep at all...i know it was because we didn't want to show USC anything but on the other hand...if we are really a top team in the nation we could have picked plays out of a hat and ran all over OU...so we'll see...

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Lidell is getting old. Actually, I'm surprised that Randy Couture is still in it at his age as well.