Chris Lytle vs. Paul Taylor
Marcus Davis vs. Paul Kelly
Dan Hardy vs. Akihiro Gono
Jim Miller vs. David Baron
Shane Carwin vs. Neil Wain
Sam Stout vs. Terry Etim
Per Eklund vs. Samy Schiavo
Jess Liaudin vs. David Bielkheden

Holy Crap crap I didnt even realize Jardine was fighting in this one also :yahoo:

Attachments

• ufc-89-bisping-leben.jpg
    ufc-89-bisping-leben.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 33

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If...

...Bisbing gets knocked out and can't move, will he still get the decision???

This is the second big fight in the UK that he has clearly not been the better fighter and still got the decision.

Hamill chased him around and beat on him for three rounds. Now, Leban REALLY chased him around and kept begging for him to hit him, to stand and fight.

Anyone else see Bisbing as the winner in one or the other or both?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Bisping landed cleaner shots that did more damage and controlled the fight for the first 2 rounds... Leban did get the take down in round 3 but it wasnt enough :shrug:

That's what I saw too.

Leban was clearly more aggressive and I think stronger as well but he just didn't land the punches and didn't/couldn't take the fight to the ground and keep it there.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You...

...people are crazy.

Leban chased him for three rounds. He made Bisbing run from him, constantly. Yeah, the 'Count' caught him coming in several times, but that was because Leban was coming in...the whole time. Leban never caught Bisbing coming in...because he never came in.

I disagree on the solid shots argument, too. Leban looked worse, but how often does that happen to the winner in MMA? All the time. Leban landed a ton of leg kicks as well.

When it was over, Leban looked like he wanted round 4 and 5 and Bisbing looked like he could not have been happier it was over.

:duel: