UFC Couture/Lesnar Fight at Buffalo Wings and Beer

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Se I just wanted to see if there was anything near the house.I can drive to Buffalo Wings and Beer in Leonardtown but see it's my B-day .I don't know how much a cab ride from greatmills to leonardtown will be .I'am going to go to Buffalo Wings and Beer in Leonardtown tonight see all of you there.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I don't even know who those people are.

And those of you that go, don't order the club sandwich.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Se I just wanted to see if there was anything near the house.I can drive to Buffalo Wings and Beer in Leonardtown but see it's my B-day .I don't know how much a cab ride from greatmills to leonardtown will be .I'am going to go to Buffalo Wings and Beer in Leonardtown tonight see all of you there.

Happy birthday!! :huggy:

dawn

Happy Birthday! :thewave:

morningbell

hmmmmmm

I hope you have a Happy Birthday!!!
:banana::flowers::party::bday::bdaycake::buddies::dye:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Ouch!!! Couture took some nasty monster elbows. Congrats Lesnar. He's going to be a tough heavyweight to beat.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I wished Couture the best but I knew deep down Lesnar would prevail, especially with that 6 inch reach advantage. I was a good fight indeed.

Out of all the fighting sports UFC is my favorite. Boxing too brutal and too long, Wrestling too much soap opera not to mention fake.