UFC Fans

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Any one intrested in maybe starting a UFC fan group. It would be great to have a group of people who could take turns hosting the fights and spliting the cost. :dye: Beer and wings. :buddies:

Mojo

Any one intrested in maybe starting a UFC fan group. It would be great to have a group of people who could take turns hosting the fights and spliting the cost. :dye: Beer and wings. :buddies:

Sounds good to me, that's pretty much what we do already.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Cool

Yeah i have a few buddies that take turns getting it too.. ,but somtimes i still miss some of the fights.. I used to get every ppv fight that would come out.. but MY GF got pissed when the bills started rolling in...:wench: I love UFC and boxing.. I guess it was a bit much...:killingme

Any ideas on how to get this going?

thurley42

HY;FR
We're staying downtown at the Hotel Sofitel...we were going to stay Friday night as well, but their is a Lil Wayne concert at Nissan the night before so we're not going up until Saturday morning...

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Go BJ..

Club Box 16.

If you guys want to meet for drinks or dinner i am down.. it will be me and my GF.. My girlfriend and I for all the english professors !!

:buddies:

Last edited:

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Upper section 213 row 5 seat 9.About the ufc fight club here is some info about we are going to have a big get togeather firday night in center city.Plus you get a pass for the weight in's to.UFC Fight Club started in 2006 with a goal to bring the UFC even closer to its most dedicated fans. By supplying fans with the means to create their own community within the world of MMA, the UFC has been able to reach new heights in fan interactivity though the UFC Fight Club. It is a way for fans to still be able to stay in touch with the UFC while forming a unique community with other fans across the world that share the love for MMA. Since the formation of the UFC Fight Club, thousands of fans have joined and have been able to enjoy the many benefits of being a member. The UFC Fight Club has provided many fans with the opportunity to interact with UFC staff and fighters, whether it's meeting them at an exclusive UFC Fight Club event, or chatting with UFC staff and fighters online in the UFC Fight Club chat room. Benefits members enjoy include; access to the members-only website, pre-sale tickets to all UFC events, 10% discount at the UFC store online, and opportunities to participate in contests and UFC events.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Cost?

Upper section 213 row 5 seat 9.About the ufc fight club here is some info about we are going to have a big get togeather firday night in center city.Plus you get a pass for the weight in's to.UFC Fight Club started in 2006 with a goal to bring the UFC even closer to its most dedicated fans. By supplying fans with the means to create their own community within the world of MMA, the UFC has been able to reach new heights in fan interactivity though the UFC Fight Club. It is a way for fans to still be able to stay in touch with the UFC while forming a unique community with other fans across the world that share the love for MMA. Since the formation of the UFC Fight Club, thousands of fans have joined and have been able to enjoy the many benefits of being a member. The UFC Fight Club has provided many fans with the opportunity to interact with UFC staff and fighters, whether it's meeting them at an exclusive UFC Fight Club event, or chatting with UFC staff and fighters online in the UFC Fight Club chat room. Benefits members enjoy include; access to the members-only website, pre-sale tickets to all UFC events, 10% discount at the UFC store online, and opportunities to participate in contests and UFC events.

Whats it cost to join and were do you do it?

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
74.99 for the year its a cool place I've met some cool people on there and can't wait to me some of them on the 7th.